i wonder what im thinking somedays .cut hand

raggie33

*the raggedier*
cut hand yeah i cut hand with my sharpeeeest knife dont ask me how i did it but somehow i thought i had dulkl side agaist thumb and sharp end on the mac and chease chease evelope well i had sharp end on thumb man it hurt butr i felt stupid as hell and was mad cause everything i do i have a certain amount of time to do it .my 14 minutes to preapre my mac and chease and have dishes washed tunre dinto a lot more causer i bleed over stuff and had to clean it/a course i had fancy band aids made from packing tape and papper towels im so classy lol good news its stoped bleeding luckl;y i didnt aplly to much force i wouldnt go to dr if it was bad i hate going to drs/so moral of story becarefull

Last edited:

TorchMan

Enlightened
Re: im a spaz somedays cut hand

I'd keep treating it with something like Neosporin. I would have washed it with hydrogen peroxide or alchohol as well. Just saying what I would do if it were me.

I understand it happened at a bad time. Have you had a tetnus shot in the last ten years?

raggie33

*the raggedier*

i think i had one like 8 years ago when i cut my finger on powersupply i used hydrogen this time

Alloy Addict

Enlightened

We have a paring knife with a Wharncliffe style blade on it. The great majority of people that pick it up seem to think that curved side equals sharp side and put their thumb on the sharp edge. We have another paring knife that has a completely symmetrical spear shaped blade with a symmetrical handle on it. That one has caused a few cuts. Luckily we rarely have visitors doing stuff in our kitchen. I'm pretty good with the butterfly strips though.:grin2:

I'm glad you're OK raggie. Don't knock the paper towel and duct tape bandage though. They work fine as long as you have a clean paper towel. Coffee filters don't stick to things as bad as paper towels and masking tape comes off easier.:whistle:

raggie33

*the raggedier*

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast
raggie33,

Now what sucks is that everything you go to do such as wash hair, dishes, etc....it's gonna hurt like hell. I hate it when I cut myself. Heal quickly. :)