• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Cyan Modded Grooved Mini-Mag *SOLD*

Mini-Moder

Enlightened
Hey all, some of you might have seen this mod in the Homemade topic. Well it is up for sale, sort of. This does not have my sandwich in it, that I built, but it has a cyan sandwich I purchased from PhotonFanatic. This mod is still using the McR-18 reflector, and the blue grooved Mini-Mag by cmacclel. The McR-18 provides for a great beam quality, a excellent hot spot with good spill. Hers what you get:

-Blue grooved Mini-Mag by cmacclel
-Cyan Lux I sandwich using BBNG500
-Kroll switch
-McR-18
-2 Lithium batteries
-Mini-Mag sheath
-I will include original Mini-Mag tail cap

Of course it is all assembled, not just pieces. After seeing the Lux I cyan emitter, you may think it is not as bright, however it is only very slightly less bright than my Lux III on a BBNG750, plus it has much longer runtime. Externally this light is in great shape, I would say 98%. Anyway, onto the pics.

Light with holster:
holster1.jpg

And a beam shot:

lux1beam.jpg

The beam is slightly greener that it looks in this pic, but not a whole lot.

Here is a link to the thread of the original mod, which has more pics and more info.

I would like to get $110 shipped to the CONUS for this light. The first unconditional "I'll take it" posted in this thread, gets priority. PM me or post with any questions. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Mini-Moder

Enlightened
Re: FS: Cyan Modded Grooved Mini-Mag

Alright guys, I can still ship tomorrow via priority and you should have it by Friday. I wont be up past 2AM EST, so that's the cut off for shipping tomorrow. I will throw in DC for free and ship to the CONUS via priority, all included in the price.

goovedoffer.jpg

You get everything pictured there, I will even throw in a magnesium split ring for free. The deal doesnt get much better than this...

Lunarmodule

Enlightened

I'll take it!!!!:sold:

Silly Wabbit, you know how much I love cyans! And MiniMags! I just was going to order another grooved Mac special, as I have 2 extra sammies (I usually use to swap out fast in my FF2 or MiniMag) that could benefit from semi-permanent dedicated hosts. SO this beauty could accomidate one of them. I'm thrilled with the look of the Mac custom Minis. I just got 2 pewters and they look much better in person than in the pics, and the pics look good. So I wanted at least one more, which I will probably give to one of my friends who is constantly asking to borrow my lights and oohs and ahs over any kind of custom work. The grooved Minis get a LOT of praise from non flashaholics. Also, if you have anything you think I might like, zap me an email before BST, I'd be really grateful for that. I'd also really like to have that bare A19 you have, let me know about that please.

Last edited:

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast

I was wondering how long it would take your cyan sniffing nose to find this treasure burried in the B/S/T..lol

doug

Mini-Moder

Enlightened

*SPF* I shot you an email LM, I got to run now but I will write more later.

Mini-Moder

Enlightened
Re: FS: Cyan Modded Grooved Mini-Mag *SPF*

I am still un-sure about the status of this buy. LM did you get my emails and PM's?

bombelman

Flashlight Enthusiast

LM:

"Silly Wabbit, you know how much I love cyans !"

Got a CYAN Arc ? :whistle:

Cheers !

Lunarmodule

Enlightened

Aloha,

Just emerging from a communications blackout for a spell. Sorry about that. Sure thing, deal is 100% a go, I'll send details via email.

Bombelman,

Thanks for your offer. I'd love to have a cyan ARC. Carpe Diem has several examples of ARC LSes in cyan, R/O, and green, and Im considering them after some Paypal recuperation. BTW, did you not receive my desperate plea messages I sent to you via email and PM about your McR38 based CR2 powered dream light? I did everything but wave money at you..... Id love to have you build one of THOSE for me!