Lotsa torches in the 'Poseidon' trailer

tdurand

Enlightened
The trailer has a lot of good humid beamshots. Check it out. The question is, Will they have a Maxabeam laying around? Maybe a barnburner?

IMTRBO

Newly Enlightened
Also looks like the props team for the movie took a bunch of Surefire M3Ts and painted them orange, so they would look like 'emergency flashlights'. It's obvious they're surefires though, by the shape of the lights and the fact that the rubber grip around the body is still there and is still black. I *think* there might be a normal looking M4 in there as well.

Alloy Addict

Enlightened
I saw a M4 in a still that was printed with a review and wondered if there would be more in the movie, or if a Flashaholic was on board.

scott.cr

Flashlight Enthusiast
I believe that film crews like the Surefire lights because their extreme brightness shows up well on-screen.

First time I started to realize this was watching my fave TV show "Alias," where everyone has a SF M6 handy.

CLHC

Flashaholic
The Turbo-Headed SureFires (looks more like SF.M3Ts) painted in that safety red (but orange) color. This was posted on that TV Shows & Movies thread.

Enjoy the remake of The Poseidon Adventure. :wave:

Stormdrane

Enlightened
Here's a couple of still frames with flashlights from the new Poseidon movie.

PD-9857_400.jpg

PD-9823_400.jpg

cbxer55

Enlightened
It is a re-hash of that 1970s classic Poseidon Adventure that starred a real actor, Ernest Borgnine. I think i will pass on this loser. I hate re-hashed movies.

To view the trailer just go to a big rig parking lot and look for it there. You might see it if you hang around long enough!?

Last edited: