You bast@&ds!!!!....

D

**DONOTDELETE**

You made my buy YET ANOTHER light...
tongue.gif

Seriously though, I purchased a E1 from ASPI Tatical. I hope I made a good choice on this one. I have a Scorpion on my nightstand and I normally carry a Photon II and a AA Maglight while I work (with a lightwave 3000 for those late nights in an enclosed space environment). I was looking for a replacement for the AA Mag, as it has an extremely crappy beam, and I just plain want to have THE BEST clip on light at my job (everyone else has AA Mags). Do you guys think I made a good choice??
blush.gif
I would have chosen the E2, but I all ready have sooooo much crap on my tool belt, that something smaller that could compare to a 2 D cell Mag was VERY appealing....BTW, has anyone else dealt with ASPI, they seem to be alot better than BOTACH
tongue.gif

Eric
rolleyes.gif
blush.gif
tongue.gif

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like me E1. I think much better light output then my mini mag. However between the two, I prefer my E2. About three times brighter then my E1 and still smaller then a mini mag. You could have replaced your mini mag with an E2 and not taken up anymore space on your belt, However E1 is a very good light in it's own right and the best runtime for a Surefire light.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Where do I purchase the beamshaper, what does it do, and how much $?

D

**DONOTDELETE**

What kind of work do you do? That is a major factor for beamshaper. Myself, I think it is a waste of money. Oh, I am sorry, bshaper diffuses the light, the "beam" looks like a LED flashlight's "beam" - no hotspot, just general light. The only use I have for it, is reading in the dark...
wink.gif

Size15's

Flashaholic
I was going to Moderator your @r$e
wink.gif
but then I thought - Hey, that's fine by me. Another one of our Moderators may do.

The E1 is a fine choice. I can not say you won't still want, and buy the E2...

I don't often realise I've got the E1 on me until I turn out my pockets. It's scratched and worn - the rubber switch is bald through use but it's GM so that's to be expected and it doesn't show so bad. I don't get Black unless it's HA. Which did you get?

I use it less now that I've got the E2 and/or M2 and/or M3 on me, but I use it most for sneaking in after a late night out.

Al

Lonewolf

Enlightened
Lightspeed if you need to purchase parts the best dealer is
www.lagger-pro.com

all his prices include shipping. So if you needed to order just a beamshaper he charges $10 thats it no shipping costs. Wayne also has a full line of Surefire products.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I purchased the HA finish. I work in enclosed space environments. There is very little light available, and a lot of times I just need a flashlight to check out mechanicals and wiring (as well as to see where I'm going
shocked.gif
). The diffuser sounds like it will work for me, as there are often times where I need a wider beam.

Eric

txwest

Flashlight Enthusiast
You'll also find the beamshaper does a number on your MiniMag AA, but you need the Winstar lamp for the extra light output. TX

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Size15s:
I was going to Moderator your @r$e
wink.gif
but then I thought - Hey, that's fine by me. Another one of our Moderators may do.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's fine by me too. I thought it was going to be a rant on Botach or some other entity, not something directed toward us CPFers.
It's funny - leave it there.
grin.gif