Night ops falcata in the UK

Scythe_rr

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone know how i can obtain one, i recently bought a gladius LED light, which i am very pleased with, and am interested in the 9v falcata.
Web searches have proved futile, please help!

dougmccoy

Enlightened
scythe

The Falcata 9volt is not yet out in the States and no on else has received any (that I'm aware of).

The UK has a limited number of Nite Ops dealers and I'm sure if you keep watching CPF or British Blades youll see someone post about them?

I'm waiting for a 9volt myself and will be one of the first Brits to make myfeelings known on CPF! For the record I'm a Nite Ops fan and think the Gladius is just the first of a fine range of lights which will eventually rival some of the better known high end brands.

Doug

mtbkndad

Flashlight Enthusiast
Scythe_rr,

Strategos does Global express mail.

www.strategosintl.com

Maybe you could get one from them.
I just got a 6V which I am pocket carrying with my Gladius in their new holster on my belt.
I Plan on getting a 9V too.
I know there are other dealers of Night-Ops products here at CPF, but I do not know which other ones do international shipping.
Being in So. California I definitely do not know of any UK dealers.

Take Care,
mtbkndad :wave:

Scythe_rr

Newly Enlightened
cheers for the info, i appologise for ignorance on my part, thats probably why i can't find any:ohgeez:

dougmccoy

Enlightened
scythe

You are a newbie to the hobby! don't apologise or worry! In a few months you'll be able to hold your head high with th rest of us!.........LOL!
Doug

vandrecken

Newly Enlightened
Register with britishblades and then keep an eye on Andrew's (outdoorcode) thread in dealer sales. He's likely to be one of the first to have stock. Saw the first (6v) one in the UK a few weeks ago at the BB meet in Leeds - nice !