New TigerLight Racing package change

kstump98

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys,
Just wanted to update you a bit on the TigerLight racing package that is available has changed. We decided to leave out the quick charger, and change the Gen 4 lamp module to the 375 lumen module. It will also include the new super premium battery pack. The new package will cost $179. It is not up on the site yet, so you will have to call Michael Teig to order. I posted in another area about the race program, but wanted to let everyone know the TigerLight Chevrolet finished 2nd in our last race in San Antonio Texas. I know I have recruited some flashaholics this season, and hope to spread the addiction the rest of the year.

Kris Stump
www.KrisStump.com
www.TigerLight.net

marcspar

Enlightened
Anybody have the phone number to call TigerLight? I can't find it on the website.

Thanks,

Marc

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast
Marc,

TIGERLIGHT, INC.
473 West 910 South • Heber City, UT 84032
Tel: 435-657-9529 • Fax: 435-657-9686
Email: [email protected]

It's under the "Contact Us" tab, left upper corner.

Thinking about another Tigerlight? I still have the one with your name on it, if you want if back to go with the Premium stuff, let me know.

It's probably going up for sale, (well maybe!), during the cleaning out stage I'm in.

Bill

marcspar

Enlightened
Thanks for the contact info, Bill. I must be losing it!

Let me go check what the upgraded battery & lamp would be compared to the whole package and I'll let you know about buying back my old one....

[Talk about full circle!]

Anyway, thanks again,

Marc