Niteize Red Led Drop In (pictures)

nakahoshi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got this in the mail today. Took about a month from Quality items online. They said they wouldnt ship the order because the niteize IQ switch was not in the shipment, so i asked them to ship it anyway. They refunded my order for the IQ switch and Anyway, its cute, and bright.
Pictures!
DSC05535.jpg

DSC05538.jpg

DSC05547.jpg

DSC05539.jpg

(nite ize normal and Red compared)

Enjoy!
-bobby

Omega Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks a bunch, I've really been dieing to see that red one. That beamshot is with the white NI, not the blue, right?

Niteowl

Enlightened
I've got a stock MM that I put red film behind the lens about twelve years ago. Guess it's time to go shopping..........These drop-ins are a great value.

InfidelCastro

Banned
I saw two at Scheels the other day. Bummer they're $14.99. Might pick one up anyways though. :D

I can't believe how blue the white NightIze looks in that picture.

AlexSchira

Enlightened
The company brags that the reds last twice as long as the already long-running white ones. According to their packaging, the whites last up to 20 hours and the red should last up to forty. Even if it just manages twenty five, I'm picking up a few of these as soon as I can get my credit in line or they hit stores.

ANW

Newly Enlightened
Beacon of Light said:
Where did you get a camouflaged mini-mag?

Gander Mtn. has them for $9.99 l belive, l saw them in my local gander mtn. l picked up a mini mag and 3D mag combo at sam's club for 19.99 today. Also bought a KL1 head too, oh the poor wallet.:ohgeez:

C4LED

Enlightened
FYI - I just got a reply email from John C. at lighthound.com that they'll have the new red version for the min-mag in stock in about 10 days.

nakahoshi

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wouldnt bother going through Quality items online, i would wait for lighthound, that way you know there wont be ANY problems with your order. They are very bright, i cant wait to see the blue and green version. Def recomend them.
-bobby

Nyctophiliac

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got my red led drop in today!! Trouble is, I'm at work and all my Maglites are at home. I'm trying very hard not to go out and buy a new one...

VERY HARD INDEED.... only five hours to go!!!

NotRegulated

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got one from Lighthound last week. It's really nice.

Now I need a red Mini-Mag to put it in or just a red bezel if I can find one.

Latest posts