rhapsody music service it cant be this cheap?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ok right now im listening to some songs i cant find anywhere else and i didnt even sign up yet so im impresed but they say if i sign up for 15 a month i can download all the songs i want. and they have so many songs how do they make money?i mean say i sign up for 1 month then i cancle how can they delete my songs?

paulr

Flashaholic
If you cancel, they stop the songs from working the next time you connect up that player. So if you have multiple players, just don't connect up that one after you cancel.

I have a coupon that came with my player, that refunds you basically the whole amount if you sign up for 6 months. If I can find it you can have it. But I hate DRM stuff so I wish you didn't sign up and pay for it. Try magnatune.com -- you can download everything there for free. The artists there aren't the most famous but all of them are good.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
yeah drm is bad paul but i think its better then itunes at least i hope so sig that sight looks pretyy good ty .im pretty mush also looking for some bads i used to like but cant find no more and rhaapsody had em bands like pretty boy floyd styper and black and blue