good deal thread

raggie33

*the raggedier*
well i tryied to make a good deal thread before but it didnt do well i think its a great idea so people can post deals they have seen.i hate to pay to much .mater fact it drives me batty.ill start saterday frys has a ecs nforce 3 mother board with a sempron 2800 last sempron 2800 i got was a 64 bit cput aint sure about this one mine also came with heatsink aint sure on this one but id guess yes there price is 69 bucks.thats a great deal if ya ask me i use that combo now and its very nice runs cool to mine was .9 die

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Found a nice Sony AM/FM/TV/Weather digital radio on a clearance shelf in Target the other day. It's the cutsie one with "liv" in the corner, but it works and sounds nice. Normally $40, reduced to $20. Even had batteries in it. Now if I can just find a shelf that doesn't have a radio on it already.

Geoff

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Flying Turtle said:
Found a nice Sony AM/FM/TV/Weather digital radio on a clearance shelf in Target the other day. It's the cutsie one with "liv" in the corner, but it works and sounds nice. Normally $40, reduced to $20. Even had batteries in it. Now if I can just find a shelf that doesn't have a radio on it already.

Geoff
cool i like target and love sony love deals to

greg_in_canada

Flashlight Enthusiast
Web deals can be accessed by everyone (at least in the same country) but store deals are often only at a few locations. So it is best to mention the specific store in case it isn't chain-wide.

Greg

raggie33

*the raggedier*
publix in gainesviulle ga im sure its the same at em all but maybe im not right they had 2 for 1 rotela tomaotoes there so yummy to add to recipes alos had 2 for 1 diced potaoes in can there great french fries alternative lots a 2 for 1 vedgies

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Agree with the fatwallet web site. The latest good deal I got was a Sony P200 digital camera. It cost near $400 a year ago but got for $230 before a $30 rebate at circuit city. 7 megpixels, pocketable and lightning fast in operation. In good light focuses as fast as my DSLR so fast that I don't have to half press the shutter. Shot to shot times is about a second. 640x480 movie mode is pretty decent but really uses file size fast.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
looks like creative labs droped the price on the zen nano plus to 69 bucks i found it on the usa website for creative labs

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
I saw a TrendNet combo WiFi Hotspot detector and USB adaptor for $50 at Fry's last week. This is the unit that has a built-in LCD display so you can see SSID names, channel, signal strength and encryption status of the A/Ps in the area. An identical-looking device from Linksys has been going for $80 - $90 in local stores, so I think that's a good deal. Saw it at their store at the south end of the Strip in Vegas.

Last edited:

raggie33

*the raggedier*
PhotonWrangler said:
I saw a TrendNet combo WiFi Hotspot detector and USB adaptor for $50 at Fry's last week. This is the unit that has a built-in LCD display so you can see SSID names, channel, signal strength and encryption status of the A/Ps in the area. An identical-looking device from Linksys has been going for $80 - $90 in local stores, so I think that's a good deal. Saw it at their store at the south end of the Strip in Vegas.
i think frys is the best brick store there is. its my fav

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Today I saw a Bushnell handheld speed radar gun at Radio Shack on clearance for $79.95, normally around $100 or so. I don't know how accurate it is or what it's range is, but it would be a neat thing for a little league baseball team to have.