Where to find company addresses and phone numbers?

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Maybe somebody here can help. I need to get some information on a product I bought for work but all I have is the company name, no address or phone number. Any convenient online sites to help you find such information? Thus far I'm striking out in my Google search.

Diesel_Bomber

Flashlight Enthusiast
Searching for the company you want followed by city, state with the comma separating them will bring up business locations and phone numbers. Example: hollywood video sacramento, california.

Otherwise, if you can, post what you bought and the company name here, someone will be able to find something on it.

Cheers. :buddies:

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
While most companies or some mention of it can be found on the internet, and there may be a means of finding a company even if they don't have a web site or listed phone number by searching for the product itself and finding the company as one of the listed resources, or searching niche market lists of vendors.

Perhaps you could get some help by listing the object that you purchased and the brand name of the item (any additional information about the company would probably be helpful as well, especially if the brand name is followed with "Division of ... " or something along those lines.

geepondy said:
Maybe somebody here can help. I need to get some information on a product I bought for work but all I have is the company name, no address or phone number. Any convenient online sites to help you find such information? Thus far I'm striking out in my Google search.

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
As a cold caller I use like mentioned, the company name and state or location. Many places have a few offices. Once you find a number, its likely a customer service number answered by some call center half way across the country or world. Some cases they can get you to the right dept or an administration number, HQ number, etc. Of couse once you get to that number, its setup to block most cold callers or customer serice needed people.

Basically you have the option to enter an ext for whom you want to speak with or given another number to call for customer service. In most cases, zero does nothing, but try a few exts, then once you get someone or voice mail, press zero, that can usually get you to a front desk, etc.

Opps, did I say too much?

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well the company is called Dynamic Instrument Corp. I have no idea on the location except I think USA as product was made here. Also the product I an enquiring about, a simple wall wart ac transformer says it has patents 3237079 and 3371302 but I can't find anything going that route as well.