• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 3 x Carley 3" reflectors: SMO, MOP, HS want to trade

missionaryman

Enlightened
Hi I have the following 3 Carley parabolic reflectors up for trade, I got them to make a 3" head for a 100w mag but after trying to find an interested machinist for a few months I gave up.
The retail on these is $16.00 each - there are 3 finishes - Heavy Stipple, Medium Orange Peel and Smooth. The throw you get from these is very impressive and they really concentrate the big hot spot on some large filament Osram bulbs.
Two are stubbed and the Smooth has had the stub removed.

Will trade for just about any thing that we agree on - talk to me.

RF2101s.jpg

RF2101sA.jpg

missionaryman

Enlightened
paypal received I'll post it out to you on Monday - I just noticed you can see my picture in one of the reflectors, good thing I wasn't naked like the kettle guy on eBay...

missionaryman

Enlightened
Leef - just to confirm I posted out to you on Monday from Pendle Hill Australia Post, the packge is in the same packaging Carley sent them to me in and it's well padded and taped up.

It went by standard Air Mail (not economy) so you should see it next week. Tracking and insurance are not available to the USA so I prayed it will get to you ok.

thanks,

Luici

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lunarmodule said:
I wonder if these will fit the Fivemega 3" head. I have a very strong suspicion that they do. How did you get these from Carley?

They won't fit without machine work.......you ever going to anser my PM?

Mac

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast
You can order them from Carley, subject to their ordering requirements. They are a stock item, although they may not have them in the various finishes when you order.

You'll get them eventually, you just have to be patient.

Bill