Texans to pick Mario Williams first!

TorchMan

Enlightened
http://www.houstontexans.com/news/detail.php?PRKey=2543

I know he's supposed to be great, a once in a decade DE. But man, I wanted Bush. Maybe the Texans know something I don't? Perhaps he wanted more than they were willing to give. Maybe time will prove me wrong, but my opinion of our owner, coach and GMs intelligence just went south.

If it is money, why pay as much as we did for a franchise just to be cheap (relative term here as players make oodles of money) with the personnel? I'm boycotting Texans games on t.v. this year for sure!

raggie33

*the raggedier*
only willams that im concerned with is ricky grrr he makes me so mad.looks like dolphins will suck again

TorchMan

Enlightened
I am not happy about Ricky Williams either. I wonder what drug he did this time? Just goes to show that no matter how great you life seems, there can still be problems.

I'm venting here about the Texans. Nope, I don't play fantasy football, I'm just b*tchin' like I do. But the line from Fast Times At Ridgemont High comes to mind with this choice: What are you people, on dope?

:mad:

raggie33

*the raggedier*
im a huge fball fan i cant get enough i just hope someday ill see the dolphins win the super bowl or at least go lol.also id like the falcons to go but man that would suck to have em play miami lol guess id go with miami.i also like the huricanes i havent folowed the texans to much