o crap i think i messed up big time

raggie33

*the raggedier*
well i ordered a music service didnt even mean to do it .i have no credit card i didnt think it would go thru to i enetered that info but i said to self its ok it will just be 10 bucks but then i started to listen to music theni was wondering are they chargeing me 1 bucks a song? charter music to go is my thing i choose man i should of did this on a day my mind was working bveter lol o never mind i tryied to by a song it didnt let me but i still am wondering if its worth 10 per month it lets me burn em to cd for free but i doubt they will play on anything but pc

Last edited:

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm not even sure of what you did or wrote, but I'll take a stab at it. Most music download services will have some sort of immediary confirmation asking that you confirm that you're sure that you want to download the track. If it's a subscription service like Napster, you're free to download and listen to content on your computer (can't transfer it anywhere else except to a PlaysForSure supported MP3 player) during the period of your subscription. Once the subscription expires, you will no longer be able to play the content on either your computer or your MP3 player. If you try to burn a CD of one of the subscription tracks you will be prompted to download and pay for a license for that track at the prevailing rate (usually $1).

Also, if you're a minor, you may also want to discuss this with your parents and have them review the terms and conditions of the service with which you registered.

raggie33 said:
well i ordered a music service didnt even mean to do it .i have no credit card i didnt think it would go thru to i enetered that info but i said to self its ok it will just be 10 bucks but then i started to listen to music theni was wondering are they chargeing me 1 bucks a song? charter music to go is my thing i choose man i should of did this on a day my mind was working bveter lol

raggie33

*the raggedier*
nope im adult i think i figured it out now but how does the burn to cd work?is it a real cd?i the weird thing i was all excited to find my fav band caled trouble on there but some other band stold there name and the new band is rap grrrr. i know trouble was first the band i like cause there form early 80s