• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *WTB* Used or busted Q-III

M_R

Enlightened
Hello all,

I'm looking to get my hands on a cheap used QIII to use as a host for some testing. Its physical condition doesn't matter, doesn't even have to come with an LED.

Anybody have and old beater or one that is collecting dust or busted and doesn't work anymore?

I can send cash paypal, just let me know what you would like to get.

Thanks,

Matthew

Last edited:

onthebeam

Enlightened
PM me if mine is of interest to you. It's a two-stage modified by Goldserve and it's very white and bright. The clip has been removed.

shu

Newly Enlightened
onthebeam, is that FluPIC MOD?
How much?
Please PM me.

wquiles

Flashaholic
M_R said:
Hello all,

I'm looking to get my hands on a cheap used QIII to use as a host for some testing. Its physical condition doesn't matter, doesn't even have to come with an LED.

Anybody have and old beater or one that is collecting dust or busted and doesn't work anymore?

I can send cash paypal, just let me know what you would like to get.

Thanks,

Matthew

I think I have the perfect QIII for you. It has the stock circuit, with an upgraded "T" bin on it (I think it was an W0 - very nice, neutral/warm tint), it works but has developed an intermitent switch so I stopped using it. I would send it to you for $20 including shipping. PM me if you are interested.

Will

onthebeam

Enlightened
goldserve said:
I think when he said two-stage mod, it is just the switch mod and not the intelligent flupic.
Yep, that's right. It's the two-stage version modified by Goldserve. Has a great led, probably a SWOK.