One Lucky Guy

ddaadd

Enlightened
I would like to annouce that on May 2nd, I will have been married to my lovely wife Karen, for 25 years...

She has worked, kept a home, raised 3 wonderful children, and tolerated my sometimes strange behavior without much complaint...

And, she likes Nascar!! :naughty:

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
ddaadd said:
I would like to annouce that on May 2nd, I will have been married to my lovely wife Karen, for 25 years...

She has worked, kept a home, raised 3 wonderful children, and tolerated my sometimes strange behavior without much complaint...

And, she likes Nascar!! :naughty:

Ahhhh shucks.... she hasn't even met me. Seriously, that's awesome. You have really something special there and certainly a keeper. Last summer the misses and I did our 25th. It's unusual nowadays, so cherrish it.

amlim

Enlightened
wow !!! 25 years of marriage... congrats.... your better half must have a hell lot of patience.. j/k :laughing:

ddaadd

Enlightened
this_is_nascar said:
Ahhhh shucks.... she hasn't even met me. Seriously, that's awesome. You have really something special there and certainly a keeper. Last summer the misses and I did our 25th. It's unusual nowadays, so cherrish it.

TiN..:lolsign:....Tell ya what, if you happen to visit Kansas Speedway this fall we would love to meet you both! We have season tickets and live 4 miles from the track!.............

Thank You ALL for the kind words, and I do truly cherrish my wife and my

marrige. I find it's too easy to slip into a routine of complacence, this is the
ideal time to express my appreciation and love for all that she means to

me...:grin2: Even if it means spending time away from my flashlights!...:huh:...