Please excuse my absence...newborn son in ICU/hospital.

4x4Dragon

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello all,

While I haven't done much posting in a while I did make a few posts recently concerning some things for sale and such. well i wanted to apologize if anyone has responded to those threads and i haven't replied. you see, my son-born on the April 22nd was rushed from Columbia, SC to MUSC in Charleston, SC for what's called Coarctation of the Aorta. He is scheduled to undergo heart surgery sometime within the next week. We are totally crushed to have our first child have to go through something like this. I've grown to love him, Collin Bryce Watson, in 7 days more than anything else in the world. i would post a picture of my little guy if i could but my wife and i are staying at the Ronald Mcdonald House right now and it's kinda hard to upload pics on this computer.

in any case, please excuse my absence at this time and i will try to respond to any responses/replies to my previous posts ASAP after Bryce's surgery and recovery.

picard

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am sorry to hear that your son has to undergoes major surgery. I do hope he will make speedy recovery. I wish your family will be well soon. I am crossing my fingers for you.

cy

Flashaholic
hope all goes well!!!!

sure sorry to hear you are having problems...

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
Prayers sent for your son to make a full recovery. :candle: