• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: #6 Groovy **SOLD**

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
Featured in This Thread , I have not used this light at all, so I figured it deserved a better home. I'll pay for USPS 1st Class Mail Shipping within the continental US. International buyers, please add $3.00 for S/H. I am not responsible for loss or damages. An "I'll take it" posted here will take priority. PM me with any questions. Note that I'm traveling this week and will not be able to ship until Friday.

Asking $70.00, PayPal only Please.

Last edited:

AlanH

Enlightened
Re: FS: #6 Groovy

London Lad said:
Bol***ks!

ROFLMAO !

My father's favourite word and probably the most descriptive in the English language, truly a word for all occasions.

Oh, and a great buy as well, congrats !!!!

Alan

KEW

Newly Enlightened
Well, it is good to see the #6 Groovy is coming back to Houston. It seems like I just sent it out yesterday. You are going to enjoy it.

Mini-Moder

Enlightened
Who has Groovy #1 and #2? I EDC #3. There was a list somewhere but I cant find it now...

andrewwynn

Flashlight Enthusiast
groovy #1 and 101 are mine. i think if you find the groovy thread it shows the list of the people that bought with custom serials.. we got our names engraved as well.

Argetni

Newly Enlightened
Wow this lights gets around more than my wife's sister :wow:

It was arewethereyetdads and mine for a time also.

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Call me crazy but I thought i had Groovy! #6
Anybody know how many Groovy! #6's are there?
I have groovy a #6 too and thought it was the only Groovy! #6.
Strange.
Yesumofo

groovy6.jpg

andrewwynn

Flashlight Enthusiast
that's an interesting thing... i know that some bezels were messed up in the printing.. and replacements were made.. if i had to guess.. james has the original and glockboy has the re-worked bezel.

-awr

ps.. yikes on the 'extreme closeup' with the pocket fuzz.. definitely work to keep those grooves lint free

Free

Enlightened
I would love to see this light in some different finishes. Next to my Gatlight, my two Groovy's are my favorite lights. I love my bead blasted aluminum one, and would probably buy another, if it were available, but would rather see some other finish......like Titanium. :)

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Free said:
I would love to see this light in some different finishes. Next to my Gatlight, my two Groovy's are my favorite lights. I love my bead blasted aluminum one, and would probably buy another, if it were available, but would rather see some other finish......like Titanium. :)

No Titanium, but there will be other finishes coming soon (well, fairly soon--within a couple of months). :D

I'll have to look into the #6 question--at the moment, I have no explanation, other than Andrew's musings, for how there could be two #6s out there. It is true that #1 through #11 were originally defective bezels and I did send out replacements, but it would surprise me that the owner of any of those numbers wouldn't ship both bezels to the new owner, or just the good one at least.

Last edited:

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think The value of all Groovy! #6's just went up!! A Lot. Well one can wish. Personally, I doubt that even if the value did go up that I would sell it. I rarely sell any flashlights out of my collection.

PhotonFanatic, Lets hope it doesn't take that long!!
I bought mine direct BTW, quite a while ago.

Yaesumofo

glockboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, if one more #6 comming up and three of us get together. We going to be 666. :huh:
gotta sell this light. :grin2: