Looking for a Modified E-series LuxIII or LuxV light?

LiteSabre

Newly Enlightened
I've been doing some looking around and I've checked out the McGizmo site and looked at all his different incarnations. I would like to find something that is small as a 2 cell 123 light like the E-series Surefires, but have good throw of at least 50 feet. I already have other incandecents that can do the same job, but they are too big for EDC or have bulbs that can blow out unexpectantly. The KL4 head i have produces lots of light in the flood light sense so it's not so good for trying to reach out in the night.

I'm open for any suggestions. It should at least look cool with some eye catching design to it. I don't want light that is just round pipes with some heads and tail caps attached to it.

I've got a McLuxIII PD with Ti clip and Ti Bezel, but it doesn't have the amount of light output I would like. If this light had like double the lumen, it would be perfect.

Thanks in advance.

LiteSabre

Newly Enlightened
Hi Long John,

That Mod is cool, but is it attainable from anyone? I think the head might be a little too big to put in your jeans pocket.

Anyone else with another suggestion?:popcorn:

roguesw

Enlightened
LiteSabre
visit the sandwich shoppe and pick up an aleph 3 head, it will solve ur needs for a light with 50 feet throw and which mounts onto a e series body.
cheers
Des