• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 9 UV Dorcy AAA's for Sale!

coldsolderjoint

Enlightened
I've modded up 9 Dorcy AAA's with 380 nm UV Led's.

These would be great when going on vacation for checking the hotel room for ewwies :eeew:. Fit's right on a keychain and most of us are familiar with the Dorcy Product.

The stock convertor is still being utilized and everything else remains stock other then the LED. The lights are new and will ship in the retail blister with split ring and energizer AAA.

Packages were opened for modding and lights were turned on for a few minutes a piece to make sure they work properly.

Number's 1 through 6 are Rev. 3 Dorcys (New Style with Reflector and body notches)

Numbers 7 to 9 are "Hybrids" (Rev. 2 Body and Rev. 3 Head/Tail Cap)

Please reference this thread for clarification 3 Different Versions of AAA's

EDIT: New Picture of Whats left
uvdorcy025small4zh.jpg

ALL Lights have been spoken for!

#11- Silver Rev.3 (With Slots) Body Tube $0.25
#12- Blue Tailcap $0.25
#13- Red Tailcap $0.25

You could make a really sweet "American Edition" AAA with those body parts for cheap.

Sold/Reserved
#1- (Blue Rev.3) $12.75
#2- (Blue Rev.3) $12.75
#3- (Blue Rev.3) $12.75
#4- (Red Rev.3) $12.75
#5- (Silver Rev.3) $12.75
#6- (Silver Rev.3) $12.75
#7- (Red/Silver Hybrid) $10.00
#8- (Blue/Silver Hybrid) $10.00
#9- (Blue/Silver Hybrid) $10.00
#10- Red Rev.2 (Optic) Head $0.25

All light prices include shipping via first class mail.

My camera is horrible with dark contrast,but rest assured, the LED with fluoresce the counterfit detection lines in American Money without a problem.

The single LED is suprisingly bright with the Dorcy Reflector, here is a beam shot at about 5 feet on my white dress shirt compared to a stock 2xAAA mini-mag.

Out of stock for now
In a few days, my order of glow rings should arrive, and I can include 3 of them with your flashlight purchase for an additional $1.20. They glow wonderfully especially when lit up with the UV light. 3-7/16" fit pretty good where the bezel rubber indent is. As you can see, I thought it would be cool to simply move the stock rubber strip up a bit.

Edit: Spare Parts moved up to first new picture.

Cash Paypal Preferred to: [email protected] (This address is unverified still, but I have just set this up last night as a CPF Cash Only Account in order to try to save everyone money). Please PM me if you feel uncomfortable about this, and I will provide you with my Buissiness Account.

Normal B/S/T rules apply. First to post :takeit: in this thread gets priority. These lights come with my personal warrenty. If these fail from non-abuse related issues, I will refund your money. Single Lights include standard first class shipping with no tracking and no Delivery Conformation. I am not responsible for lost or stolen shipments unless additional arrrangements (purchase of tracking and/or insurance) are made before shipment. Shipping charges for part's only orders will be calculated on an individual basis.

Last but not least, please remember that these are ultraviolet lights and are potentially dangerous to eyes and other body parts. Seller assumes no responsibility for mis-use/ abuse of product.

EDIT
I've created this table to help me with shipping/organizing the lights.

tableuvdorcy6oz.jpg

Last edited:

Lucero

Enlightened
#1 - I'll take it. And, some glow rings, as you suggest. Thank you. PP will be sent. Standby for PM regarding the same. Thank you!

Lucero

Maximum

Enlightened
I will take:
- 2X blue heads

I will Paypal CC when I will get back from work.
Please PM your Paypal CC address.
Thanks

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello;
I'd like the:
#4 rev.1-$12.75?
#7 hybrid-10.00?
1-blue tailcap-.25?
1-silv.body tube-.25?
1-blue head--.25?

PM me with the needed total($23.50?) -I have CC PayPal only.

Thanks!

Last edited:

coldsolderjoint

Enlightened
Hello everyone, sorry for the delay in getting back to you all. I've updated the first post and added a table.

ONLY ONE MORE LIGHT LEFT
#6- (Silver Rev.3) $12.75

The list of spare body parts :drool: has also been updated :)

PM's have been sent to all buyers in this sale.

Vcal: There were no more blue head's left by the time you posted. I've also sent you a PM regarding this.

Winny: Sorry, no more blue lights left. I've sent you a PM.

coldsolderjoint

Enlightened
Updated first post to show remaining products and also the chart to show status of payment/orders.

Lucero, Maximum, and vcal: Your orders are all going out today :)

coldsolderjoint

Enlightened
All lights have been spoken for! Thanks for making this sale a success.

Maximum, Lucero, and vcal. Your orders were all sent this afternoon.

thesurefire: yours will be shipped tommorow afternoon.

I have the supplies available to make approximatley 20 more of these lights, so if anyone else is interested, please let me know.

nakahoshi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got mine today, QUICK shipping ,THANK YOU on that behalf. At first, diddnt seam to be super "bright", but i took it into my bathroom and, well, i have to consult the cleaning lady and let her know what i found... Lights up, "evidence" to a bright glowing yellow, much better then my 12 led UV light. Also lights up the new UV reactive images on the new newyork state license. Thanks again for a very cool little light. i love it

-bobby

emrbrtn

Enlightened
If you decide to make any more I'd love one. Can't believe I missed this.

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
My two UV lights came today, and they are very impressive for their size. The output is much more reactive on more kinds of surfaces than my 400nm lights.

If Eddie makes any more of these, I'd advise getting a couple of them if you haven't already done so.
:thumbsup:

Thanks!

winny

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got mine today. Not what I had expected but it no ones elses fault but mine that I didn't check up what I ordered...

Thanks anyway! :thumbsup: