Lighthound?

Spongebob

Newly Enlightened
I was wondering if anyone has done business with lighthound as of late. I send an email about an item they sell a month ago and never got a response then a few days ago did the same and no response. I thought this a bit strange as ive ordered several times and always had lightening fast email communications.

rotncore

Newly Enlightened
I ordered from them this weekend, and had an answer to an email early monday morning, and they also shipped on Monday. Best of luck.

onlinewarlord

Newly Enlightened
I just placed an order for my shift partner yesterday and all seems normal. Fast shipping response just like every other order I have placed with them.

:party: Lighthound :party:

Nyctophiliac

Flashlight Enthusiast
I ordered several items from him last week and recieved his usual notification emails,shipping details and the torches/batteries all in one week!! (In fact it was three working days from order to receipt of items over a weekend)

And then the usual exchange of Gratitude/Wow/Shock/Take my firstborn email from me and modestly brushing off all praise email from him.

He is open for business and startlingly good!!!!

(I have no affiliation with his company - other than I like to buy stuff there...a lot!)

:sold:

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Another big order in the pipeline with lighthound. THE BEST!!

There are very few dealers whom I will always give priority to order from (ie. I always ask them first when I need something), and Lighthound is one of those few and far between :)

rfwjr

Newly Enlightened
John has always answered my emails within an hour. But I know he has been very busy lately, he is setting up a retail location. So he is probably going crazy gettting everything organized and dealing with the contractors.

Allnew2me

Enlightened
I have had nothing but great service from Lighthound, fast responses and even faster shipping from them. Lighthound and OpticsHQ are both really great. They all should be as easy as they are.

Max Brightness

Enlightened
I've never sent an email about a item so I can't comment directly.

I did however order the chinese police incandescent CR123 light last week. I generally use LED lights but thought I try this one. I wanted red but they were out of stock. John sent me an email stating so and asked if I would like to choose another color. Not too hung up on the color, I agreed by email and shortly after I got the email notification for shipment.

I've had great experiences with Lighthound.

yellow

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ordered a Fenix some time ago, and performance of the shop convinced me to become a regular customer (very quick, nice contact, very low shipping charges here to Europe)

Asked about availability of the new Fenixes 2 days ago and got an answer by return

iNDiGLo

"the Precious..."
I ordered some protected cells on Monday and got confirmation the same day and they shipped on Tuesday. Great Service. Have done business with them many times.

Owen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Spongebob said:
I was wondering if anyone has done business with lighthound as of late. I send an email about an item they sell a month ago and never got a response then a few days ago did the same and no response. I thought this a bit strange as ive ordered several times and always had lightening fast email communications.
Then he's not getting your emails for whatever reason. I've dealt with John on the forums as jcciv, on ebay as surefireparts, and as lighthound since he got his site, and there's NOBODY better to deal with, or who has better communication. Matter of fact I got a charger with a wall plug that didn't work recently, so I got three emails from him on Monday.
Make sure you're sending it to: [email protected] or [email protected]

vector_joe

Newly Enlightened
I placed an order yesterday. got the automatic response. But this morning I wanted to add a UCL to the order and asked if it could go in the same package. He answered sure and after I paypalled, I got the shipping information.

MountainJJ

Newly Enlightened
I buy from lighthound several times a year. Great service and good communications, not to mention a good selection and reasonable prices. They have always answered emails from me within a day or less.

Double check the email address to make sure you are sending to the right place. Perhaps a typo?

LEDcandle

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah definitely one of the best; he replies within minutes sometimes, as if he's camping behind the computer all the time. There was another thread about something like this but it turned out the wrong email addy was used.

Owen has appended the correct email addresses above; pls use those. Or check other settings like your SMTP or whatever else that might be screwing your outgoing mail.

taro68

Newly Enlightened
It's very strange, Lightound is my favourite dealer, he always replay to the emails (in some cases in real time!) and his service is very good. I bought many things from John: some flashlights (HDS, SF...) and other accessories. I always received the packages with the shipping confirmation emails.
I think that his shop is one of the best flashlights shop of the net.
Hello John!
Giovanni

Spongebob

Newly Enlightened
Got an email from John today, everything is cool. Sometimes emails get lost, my sister sends me a couple aweek and some never make it. No big deal I just had such quick replies everytime I had ordered I got concerned when I didn't get a reply.

All is well....:thumbsup: