• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: WW0T 1D Mag Mod *SOLD*

Mini-Moder

Enlightened
SOLD!
Hello all, I have for sale a WW0T Mag mod. It uses a cut down 1D Mag host, it has a premium Lux V WW0T emitter in it, as well as glow paint around the emitter. It uses a stock reflector that has had the cam removed, and a mineral glass lens. It includes a modamag 4AA to D battery adapater, and 4 NiMH Nexcell batteries (2100MAh).

Light:
1d.jpg

With batteries:
1dbatt.jpg

I would like to get $120 *SOLD* shipped to the CONUS for this. I will ship international at cost. I can not be responsible for loss.

First unconditional "I'll take it" gets priority. Feel free to PM me or post with any questions you may have. All offers will be considered, although I am not looking for any specific trades.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Freebies:
With purchase of this light I will include your choice of either, a Sheffield 5-in-1 key chain tool, or a Arc AAA clone.
Picture:
freebie1.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Mini-Moder

Enlightened
Re: FS: WW0T 1D Mag Mod

I forgot to mention that it uses a Badboy 750. All offers will be considered. Thanks.

Mini-Moder

Enlightened
Re: FS: WW0T 1D Mag Mod

It is pretty good. Havnt run a full set of batteries through it yet. But I have probably run it for 20 or 30 minutes.