I just got a used SureFire Millennium M95

wwglen

Enlightened
I frequent a couple of "Junk" stors in the area looking for interesting thing at an interesting price.

I saw a used (slightly abused) but still in great working order SureFire at one of the stores I frequent.

I asked the guy wht he wanted for it and he asked what I was willing to give.

I replied $20.

He said that it is relly a BRIGHT light and is probably very expensive and countered with $25.

I paid the man $25 and walked out.

The light is in fairly good condition with scratch markes where it looks like the previous owner took a multitool to tighten up the tail cap. Actually they look like small GOUGES.

Other than that it looks good but used and operates perfect. Tape switch and clicky both work.

I THINK it has the high output light in is as it seems brighter than my Brinkman LX and Scorpion.

I am wondering if I should keep the light as an Inandascent or move my Emillon 3/1 Watt drop in from my Maxfire and make it an LED. Or maybe buy one of Emillons newer and cheaper 3 watt dropins.

Now all I need is a mount to put this on my AR.

wwglen

W4DIZ

Enlightened
Nice find!
If you are going to mount it on your AR,I would keep the incan Lamp in it.

supes

Enlightened
Lucky! Wow that's a good find. It didn't come with a ARMs mount or dual thumb screw?

I'd also agree with W4DIZ keeping the P60/P61 lamp in it. You'll get more throw. I'm more of a 9v person though on my M4. :D

Can't have too much light! Now if I could just find a deal like that around here.....

wwglen

Enlightened
It has the dual thumb screw.

I just don't have any rails on my AR.

wwglen

roguesw

Enlightened
man, what a steal, regardless of the condition of the light, its a steal, hell the p60 alone is close to the price
for some reason, all the surefires wich are machined with mounts and thumbscrews are sooo expensive
and you got the tape switch with it as well
good find , the flashaholic god must be smiling down on you
now to pay some tribute, go light up the night with it
enjoy