Taskforce 1W 3xAAA reduced price/clearance@lowes..

mdocod

Flashaholic
I was glancing at the flashlights at lowes today and noticed that hey had the Taskforce 1W 3xAAA reduced to $11 and some change... I think the regular price is nearly $20... funny thing.... there were 2 sections on the shelf with the light- one was reduced to $16, the other was reduced to $11... wonder if the older stock was reduced more....

I just got it home and tinkered a bit... got lucky on the tint, looks nice...

It would be so easy to drop a more powerfull star in this sucker.... I'm very tempted...

Any thoughts on dropping a K2 in there and running it on NIMH?

Omega Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last night my girl told me how when she arrives home at her farmhouse at night, she shines the photon-clone w/Nichia I gave her around the yard, just for peace of mind. I was SO proud of her, and immediatly let her take home a DorcyAAA with 26k led to try. She was actually impressed with that, and I'm getting kinda giddy now about getting her a light small enough for the purse, but with some throw for yard inspection from her porch.
After checking Quickbeams site, it's either gonna end up a MM with TLE5 or that Taskforce if it's small enough.
I have to get one now, that they're on clearance. Thanks a bunch for the headsup.

martytoo

Newly Enlightened
No clearance prices in this area! Just a label that the price is reduced to $19.97.