SF M3 Turbo head

wuyeah

Enlightened
I hv M3, would like to buy a turbo head to see how powerful it really IS.

I have noticed, M3T bezel has scallop front. As picture from most of the seller, the M3 accessory turbo head is all flat front.

I just wonder they are just lazy to update the picture, or scalloped bezel for M3 only exist when you purchase M3T.

Thanks.

TENMMIKE

Enlightened
the -cb gives you the scalloped bezel

hotlinked pic removed.
please ... do not hotlink, this is a no-no on th internet in general and CPF isn't an exception to this rule of due conduct.
thank you
bernhard

wuyeah said:
I hv M3, would like to buy a turbo head to see how powerful it really IS.

I have noticed, M3T bezel has scallop front. As picture from most of the seller, the M3 accessory turbo head is all flat front.

I just wonder they are just lazy to update the picture, or scalloped bezel for M3 only exist when you purchase M3T.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

LEDcandle

Flashlight Enthusiast
If I'm not wrong, there is no more totally flat bezel.
The 'normal' version if now the lightly scalloped version that has the small teeth, to notice light escaping when flashlight is placed on its head.

The CB version is the heavier crenelations for so-called 'impact' use.

I'm not sure if the above applies for the M3, but I think it applies for the M6.

TenMike, hotlinking isn't allowed :D

TENMMIKE

Enlightened
MODS DELETE MY LINK TO SF !!!!!!
i know but its good advertising so i don't think they mind , the bad thing i cant get rid of it even though im trying and i posted a m-3 not a T !!!!
LEDcandle said:
If I'm not wrong, there is no more totally flat bezel.
The 'normal' version if now the lightly scalloped version that has the small teeth, to notice light escaping when flashlight is placed on its head.

The CB version is the heavier crenelations for so-called 'impact' use.

I'm not sure if the above applies for the M3, but I think it applies for the M6.

TenMike, hotlinking isn't allowed :D

Last edited:

sween1911

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tenmmike, click on the "Edit" button at the bottom of your post, highlight the link and press delete. Make sure you're logged in so you have the ability to edit, else the button won't appear.

nc987

Enlightened
As mentioned earlier there is no completely flat bezel for this light, or most other surefire lights for that matter. Surefire wants their customers to know if the light is turned on when its set bezel down, so the slightly scalloped bezels on the non-cb lights do this just fine.