Where to get a L2P replacement switch?

zulu45

Enlightened
Because switches eventually wear out, I'm looking to get one for backup. Where are some reliable sources to obtain one? (I tried searching, but kept getting an error message that says "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32768 bytes) in /home/cpf/httpdocs/vb/search.php on line 984")

zulu45

Enlightened
Been sending/receiving e-mails with someone at Fenix, awesome response time. But, just a place where I could order a switch or two would be easier. So I'm gonna keep using this as a twist-switch (Inova style) to prevent wear and tear on the switch... after all, I have two extra O-rings... no extra switches. :)

zulu45

Enlightened
I'm just looking for a switch, not any other parts, but I PMed 4sevens, so hopefully he gets them in stock.

EDIT: Well, I found out that 4sevens offers them primarily for warranty and repairs, so I don't want to dip into that stash, when I didn't purchase my L2P from that store in the first place. However, I would've bought from him if I had known he existed, so I'm definately going to order from there now on. So, I think I'll just use my L2P as a twist-switch, as it's the way I perfer. Then, all I have to worry about is the o-ring wearing out, since compatible replacement o-rings can be easily obtained from many sources. Plus, I've already got two replacements which came with my light.

(You're definately #1 on my list for my next Fenix order, 4sevens.)

EDIT: Woo hoo, 4sevens is gonna send me a switch for $5. I'm DEFINATELY going to give all my business to fenix-store.com for my upcoming Fenix purchases.

Last edited: