• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Exolion Ti reservation

ibcj

Enlightened
I'm interested in purchasing a reservation on the Exolion Ti list.
If anyone is looking to drop out of the purchase, please send me a PM.

I realize that it is unlikely anyone will drop out, but it doesn't hurt to ask. :)

Last edited:

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: Exolion Ti reservation

Good luck!!:candle: I hope you are successful, Greg is doing an awesome job with this light.

:bumpit:

ibcj

Enlightened
Still looking...

I know chances are slim, but stranger things have happened. ie - tree falling on someone's house, forcing a sale of some great lights.

Last edited:

FlashMike

Newly Enlightened
I'm not selling my Exolion reservation, but thanks for asking!

If you are serious about shaking one of these loose, you may want to include your actual offer amount in this thread. If you were offering $1 for an existing reservation, then no one is going to accept. For $1,000,000.00, I'll give you my slot. Somewhere in between is the lowest price that will make someone part with their Exolion.

Good luck!

stevevh

Enlightened
Looks like Greg will be offering up a few extra Exolions without serial numbers. Not sure on the price but he said they will be more expensive than what we originally paid for them.

Steve

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast
stevevh said:
Looks like Greg will be offering up a few extra Exolions without serial numbers. Not sure on the price but he said they will be more expensive than what we originally paid for them.

Steve

Steve, It looks like I may not have any additional Exolions... Seems that there were more "blemished" units than anticipated, so I may not have any extras available to sell... :shrug: Due to the high level of difficulty involved, those are the breaks when you machine a batch of Ti flashlights..