Got my BOG 3W drop in today...*sigh* I must be cursed.

KDOG3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've had my fingers crossed since I ordered a 2nd G&P 3W drop in, this time from BugOutGearUSA. Imagine my dismay when I lit it up and it had a slightly heavier purplish tint than the first one. Sigh. Oh well. I guess thats the lottery at work. But Flavio was cool enough to include that 2-piece battery carrier thingie... I really like that. I'm not going to send it back, I just put it in another G2 that I got from lighthound and put it in my BOB....

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
I still enjoy mines and have upgraded the light body it is housed in.

I showed the 100 led light on the Chineese website folks love to hate and the superfire 3 cell light. To my surprise 4 weeks later my dad ordered the led light and superfire one. After popping the outer spring off the p90 lamp that was in it and putting it on the led module, it works fine.

Man, righer output with a more bluer out put. I love it. Now I have a maxfire light that could go either way with another led module or a p60-p61 lamp.

dmz

Enlightened
From what I read the Emillion's 3W drop in is better but most people seem to buy the G&P 3W drop in.

KDOG3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, I was thinking of getting that one as well, but the guy doesn't answer his emails so that kinda scares me...

Longbow

Enlightened
Emil has "limitted stock" of the modules. I think he only orders them one at a time so that he doesn't have to inventory them. I've tried to get one of the 3W/1W modules with no success. VERY disappointing.