cheapest reputable place buy inova t3?

CyByte

Newly Enlightened
where is the cheapest reputable place to order an Inova T3?

any places that are better then others with getting white Luxans instead of other shades.

Harry

Newly Enlightened
I ordered my T3 from www.batterystation.com for $55.00 and $6.95 shipping. They are the only place that I could find that sells Duracell 123 batteries for $2.00 each on the CPF members page. I prefer to run the Duracells in my T3 and X5.

There may be places that will sell the T3 for a bit less money, but the ability to buy the Duracells at $2.00 each is more important to me than saving a few bucks on the cost of the light. I also appreciate that they have a CPF members discount page which factored into my decision to buy from them in the first place.

I have spoken to Kevin on the phone and he has been a pleasure to do business with. The T3 has been a lot of fun to use and I really enjoy it.

Harry

Blindasabat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got mine from Batteryjunction as well, and it arrived quickly. I found it just a few $ cheaper (~$50 even) at Botac.com later, and I ordered a few Streamlights from them, which also arrived quickly without any problems. Botac has the best Inova prices for the T1, T2, T3, X0 & X03 as well as some other lights.