• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS:Mag85 lightly used - Reduced

Lightedge

Newly Enlightened
FS:Mag85 lightly used

Turnkey Mag85 that is loaded about as well as you can get one. CBP1650 batteries, Fivemega battery adapter, UCL lens, camless heavy stipple reflector, Kiu bi-pin ceramic socket and 3 bi-pin WA1185 bulbs. I will not make substitutions.

Batteries should be considered 'broken in' as they have only been charged about 7-8 times. I don't know of any blemishes. Very nice condition. black body. 2 of the bulbs are new and 1 is lightly used.

If intersted, I'll throw in a new universal pack charger for $30 or a new Maha C777II charger for $60.

$140 for the basic light (no charger) to the first I'll take it. Includes CONUS shipping.

Last edited:

Lightedge

Newly Enlightened
I've decided to go ahead and sell this. I withdrew the first time around.

Kevski

Newly Enlightened
I'll take it, if the price includes USPS priority to Hawaii. I may or may not need a charger, I'm not familar with the type of battery mentioned.

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
You just need a regular AA NiMH charger to charge those batteries, but he is including a Fivemega battery adapter, which has a charging port on the bottom. With a charger like the ones he is offering, you can just use charging port to charge the whole pack of 9 without having to remove them from the adapter.

Lightedge

Newly Enlightened
Kevski said:
I'll take it, if the price includes USPS priority to Hawaii. I may or may not need a charger, I'm not familar with the type of battery mentioned.

PM sent.