cpf is from the future

raggie33

*the raggedier*
what i mean is ya can read post from the future its 810 pm here but i am reading post from 825 some one please post the lotto number ya can pm me with em if ya like

LowBat

Flashlight Enthusiast
raggie33 said:
what i mean is ya can read post from the future its 810 pm here but i am reading post from 825 some one please post the lotto number ya can pm me with em if ya like
Hey that's not fair! I can only see 11 minutes into the future on CPF.

WildRice

Flashlight Enthusiast
The time distortion changes in relation to your distance from the server CPF is on, and by the number of serches running...

Jeff

raggie33

*the raggedier*
man that movie ws greatlol at marty and that amp.i also like the part when he had that casste walkman and i was like man thats so cool so small lol.and when biff was waxing there cars at the end.sure would be nice to get that

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
I like it when he went into the 50's diner and said "I'll have a Tab", the waitress said, "But you havent ordered anything!"

Ah Tab, the nutrasweet softdrink of the 80's! Still for sale here locally, even a new Tab energy drink!

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
PoliceScannerMan said:
I like it when he went into the 50's diner and said "I'll have a Tab", the waitress said, "But you havent ordered anything!"

"Ok, then gimme a Pepsi Free."

"Ya have to pay for it, kid!" :laughing:

PJ

Enlightened
Wasn't the amp a model CRM-114, the same as the discriminator circuit in the B-52 in Dr. Strangelove? I read somewhere that the first Back to the Future movie had a few references to Dr. Strangelove.

Ken_McE

Flashlight Enthusiast
You're right, CPF is from the future, lives right out there by the bleeding edge, where you get up to moving just a touch under300,000,000 m/s (speed of light) and when you turn on your torch and point it ahead the beam just can't go any faster and it just blows back and piles up in sheets & folds like toilet paper, but don't worry, one of those crazy hotwire guys is out there is working on faster lights, some kind of simulated neutron thing, for just this situation. In fact we're headed back that way now. You're welcome to come along for the ride, but please keep your hands and feet within the safety rails at all times, and remember, no top-posting allowed. Ready to go? OK, move into the light....