• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB/WTT: Eneloop NiMH cells in AA or AAA

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
I participated in the recent group buy of Eneloop AA and AAA NiMH cells and like these very much. They're a good fit for me where previous NiMH cells haven't been... I tend to load a flashlight then have it sitting in the cupboard sometimes for a couple months at a time before use. Trouble is, I've maxed-out on my allocation of cells! Virtually all are in use, save for one that I accidentally fried (don't ask!).

Is there anyone out there who might be willing to help a Milky in need by either selling or trading some of your Eneloop AA and/or AAA cells to me? If so, please send PM! Your help is MUCH appreciated. :naughty:

paulr

Flashaholic
Um, Alfaman2 has some for sale in the B/S/T Lights forum (I guess they should be in non-lights but oh well.

reefphilic

Enlightened
I've bought some during a pre launch locally. But paid more for it than the group buy. About 11 bucks for a pair of AA battery. I can spare you 4XAA at cost plus shipping if you're interested.

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi reefphilic, I just ordered 10 Eneloop AA cells from alfaman2, but let me give your offer some thought. Thanks so much for the offer, regardless of the outcome!
:bow:

reefphilic

Enlightened
No problem. I just realised that alfaman2 has alternative source at much lower price. Please ignore my previous post. :)