Flashaholic Movies

Flakey

Enlightened
I was thinking about the movie "Pitch Black" with Vin Diesel, and going, WOW i havent watched that movie since becoming a flashaholic. (if you are un aware of the move, the main conflict is between weak squishy humans, and aliens. Aliens whose sin Sears and burns away when it is hit by light!!!!!!!) So i plop down on the couch with my U2, C3, and ROP, and watch the movie, the whole time yelling at the actors, "Your fighting aliens that can be killed by light and all you can come up with are GLOWY WORMS!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

man .... think of how excited we get when a blackout hits .... i can just imagine it now

OMG GUYS !!!!!! THE TIME HAS COME!!!!! WE CAN KILL THE ALIENS WITH OUR LIGHTS!!!!!!! TO BATTLE FLASHAHOLICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and that is how CPF saved the world ......

hehe its fun for us to use our imagination huh kids?

But seriously if you havent seen this movie, watch it, and show your kids LOL ... "and that is why daddy always carries a flashlight!" that will GUARENTEE another generation of flasholism LOL

as far as i can tell this is the best flashlight movie of all time, any other contenders?

EDIT: Check out the trailer not the best movie ever, but alot of fun for flashaholics! END EDIT!

Last edited:

DCFluX

Newly Enlightened
I like the lights they had in "Aliens". Looked like 20W MR-16 spot halogens with a 4 amp gel cell in the pack. I guess they were constantly charging them, but it looked cool.