• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Mag 4D with 6sub-c pack PVC and deanodized tail cap

ptirmal

Enlightened
I bought this light for use as an ROP setup but I found an older 4D that has more nostalgia so I figured I'd sell it, also to free up some cash for some more lights!

Regular 4D Maglite host, brand new unmodified except the tail cap... the tail cap is deanodized at the bottom and the spring is maybe 1cm shorter, it still attaches to the tail cap and it'll screw down with the batteries I'm including, tight fit though! No packaging included...

The batteries... 6 Sanyo HR2600SC Sub-c cells in a shrink wrapped pack with a button end on the pos end. Wrapped it with a little paper and electrical tape and it fits snug into the 4D with some PVC (PVC pipe included)... The cells have about 3-4 cycles on them.

The host was about $20 and the pack shipped was about $40... I'll sell it for $50 shipped...

So:
Stock reflector/lense and bulb included
PVC Piping for battery pack
6 sub-c sanyo battery pack shrink wrapper with button end
tail cap deanodized and slightly shorter spring... will make contact with 4D size batteries or the sub-c pack.

for $50- all you need is a charger and a suitable 7.2v bulb setup to make it work the way you want!
[email protected] is my e-mail... post/pm or e-mail me with questions