FatManWalking

tygger

Enlightened
this is probably old news to some but i just read about the guy who is walking across the country to lose weight and get his life back. apparently he'll make it to NYC this afternoon after walking from san diego. i thought it was very inspirational.

http://www.fatmanwalking.com/

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow. Good luck to him and hope he has a safe journey.
I'm going to the gym today and I think I'll start running again. I need to get my heart & lungs in shape more.

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
They were almost making fun of this guy on some radio talk show I scanned through on my way to giving up on the radio and plugging the iPod back in for some good music. they played the quote from his last appearance on TV, it might have been the Opra show but I missed that part, where he said basically that being fat has nothing to do with what you do with your body and everything to do with what you do with your mind. While I agree that mindset and stresslevels are the things most associated with my occasional over indulgence in comfort food, it's always been what I do with my body after that which helps to keep me from being a lot bigger than I am...

More power to him, hope he has a good trip.