• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *GONE!* FREE: Silver-Bearing Solder for a Budding Modder.

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Edit: Mailed to Mini-Moder! Enjoy! :D

A while back I bought some really nice Radio Shack 62/36/2 silver-bearing solder (item 64-035) in 0.15 diameter. Turns out I bought the wrong spool... the one I wanted was rosin core, whereas this spool is NOT rosin core.

Rather than try returning this spool, thought I'd offer it FREE to a good home. The small diameter would make this stuff perfect for surface mount components and other small, tight jobs. As long as you're located in USA I'll cover the shipping, too. You owe nothing at all, though purely at your discretion, if you'd like to surprise me by sending back a part, keychain light, or similar small trinket, that might be fun!

First PM with a mailing address gets the spool! Watch here to see who gets it. Let the race begin! :laughing:

:popcorn:

Last edited:

Mini-Moder

Enlightened
Re: FREE: Silver-Bearing Solder for a Budding Modder.

I will take it. I just bought some flux so the fact it doesn't have rosin core shouldn't be a problem. Give me your address and I will happily send you some treats.:grin2:

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FREE: Silver-Bearing Solder for a Budding Modder.

Mini-Moder, it's yours! :D Just PM'd ya with my mailing address... but you're forgetting one thing... I need your address, too! :eek:oo: