Lightguys.biz

Russell52

Newly Enlightened
Cool! Been wanting a 1aa 1watt light,as I have alot of rechargable aa's,Might just purchase one :)..

How does yours work compared to a 3 cell one watt?

How is throw etc??

Thanks
Russ

Jamrock

Newly Enlightened
:awman: They only ship thru UPS,Thats 21.49 to Hawaii !!
doh.gif

How much was it to ship to Chicago? about $5-$8?

Dawg

Enlightened
Its a single AA light. Not the brightest.......But it has a nice neutral tint and it is decent. For the 20 bucks, I think the pill and the tail clicky are worth it alone. Plus a good battery. I will probably use the pill in a cut down mag and the tail clicky will thread right up as well.

Coop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tilburg, the Netherlands (perfectly reachable by U
Nice, even on sale it is 4 cents over retail price...

Now hows this, terralux site states that retail price is $19,95... Then you click the big "buy from an authorized terralux reseller"-button next to it, and get redirected to 1 of 2 websites. Lightguys which offers it for $19,99 or theconsumerlink.com where it is sold for $34,95... go figure...

Dawg

Enlightened
Very much like a cut down Mag. Except the threads for the head are very coarse and reverse thread. The bezel is a little too big for the head and is a little loose as a result. Pretty chessy all in all. The pill is typical Terra lux and the tail clicky is nice. I would not buy another. Definitely not at anything over 20 bux.