Todays 2 favorites. Yours?

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey guys Here is a picture of my 2 favorite flashlights of the day.
One is a Black U-Bin McLux III PD.
The other is a very nice KL4 head on a single cell body and a clicky switch being powered by a rechargeable Lion cell.

That particular KL4 is one of my best. It has a great tint. I love the KL4 beam.
The McLuxIII PD speaks for itself. It simply is the best twisty out there.

Here are mine lets see yours..
Yaesumofo

DSCN8384crsm.jpg

OldGreyGuy

Enlightened
Yum, love the single cell lights, especially the McLuxIII PD.

I don't have pictures but I have a SF L1 and a Fenix L2P head on a L1P body which is my EDC, hoping to pass the last one on to the wife and upgrade to a McLuxIII PD like your in the next couple of months.

carbine15

Flashlight Enthusiast
This one is my favorite today. Super bright and rechargeable with modamags 6AA to 2D adapter it runs a 5 cell maglight bulb very bright indeed. Slightly brighter than my princeton tech Surge. Waterproof too and rugged.
fulton16nq.jpg

Ousanas

Newly Enlightened
Right now my 2 favorites today are my L1p and cmg infinity (non ultra).. my cmg is on the lanyard around my neck, the l1p has the clip from the infinity, as well as 2 GID orings and it's in my pocket...

plenty of light from only 2 AAs... gotta love it.

Blindasabat

Flashlight Enthusiast
My two faves today are the Jetbeam Jet-1 Cr123 because it is new (I carry new lights for a few days when I get them as I'm sure everybody does) and very bright. The other is the CPF special VB-16 from Wit's End for it's almost infinite variability, overall sweetness, and because it is also relatively new.

bjn70

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pelican M6 LED (either version) and the new Streamlight TL-2 LED. After that it would be the Inova X5. The Inova is very useful but doesn't seem very exciting because it doesn't have throw.

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Arc AAA in my pocket doesn't count for my 2, it's always with me, running in the background.

That leaves my E2O and L2 which currently reside in my backpack. When going to work they are always with me.

The weekends are a free for all. But my basic load is the 2 above.

kelmo

powernoodle

Flashlight Enthusiast
Today's favorites:

1) Magcharger with WA1160; under $100 with factory battery and charger, and dagnab near as bright as a Mag85. I was surprised. Even the stock Magcharger is a fine torch with impressive output. Thinking about doing a review with pics, if I can find a dark night.

2) Surefire 6P with 2x A19 extenders and P91 LA, eating a pair of Pilas. Way bright (200 lumens), floody and throwy, pretty small, and rechargeable.

cheers

cbxer55

Enlightened
Same 2 have been my favorites since Jan. Surefire U2 and Coast Tac Torch. Truthfully the U2 would be the single favorite, due to its adjustable beam. But, I have to have a light on me in case someone asks to borrow a light. The U2 will never fill that niche!

Last edited:

Macaw

Enlightened
My U-binned Mclux III PD
My Peak Reanier, that sucker is such a tiny throw monster. I love it.

Somehow, I think that the Reanier may be dethroned by my Gatlight V2 when it arrives. At least I hope it will be.

lrp

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don't have any pics but my favorites of the day would be my CR ION and PD and the L4 would be next. I'm liking my CR ION more and more, it is always with me and the beams are perfect for my needs.

greenLED

Flashaholic
Today's (and most other days, to tell the truth):
ArcAAA on keychain
Custom Li14430 head with cut-down ArcAA body (fits CR2), two stage switch and MM+ RYOJ sammie - a gift from tvodrd :thanks:

Lee1959

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will equate favorite with most used and say my Inova X1 (new version) and a tie between my INova X5 and Inova X0.

WNG

Enlightened
Light du jour:
1. Dorcy 1W cr123a
In the mood to lavish attention on the smaller lights. And this one met my expectations. I got one that was very bright white.

2. Pink tinted River Rock 0.5W 'peanut'.
I gave one to my girlfriend to add to her keychain. She's been enlightened and was pleasantly surprised by it. She was thrilled and I got 'rewarded'.

UKSFighter

Newly Enlightened
Today my two favorites are a Surefire E2e with a KL1 head and the ond lock out tailcap that is my EDC. A new light I'm throwing around is the new Pelican 3330 M6 Polymer LED. A little lighter, smaller and cheaper than a SF 6P, has the luxeon in it... very white and cheap enough to hand someone else to use in a pinch. Also, the polymer doesn't beat stuff up in a bag. It won't replace my EDC, but it is a cool light.

cheapo

Flashlight Enthusiast
right now, i like my pm6 3w and my Amilite best. It WILL change in a few weeks though.

-David

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast
1) ExE head drilled out with a McR20, FluPic, and UX1K on a VitalGear FB1
2) MagSD with 4 NiMH DD to a UX1N on a Hotlips

schiesz_combo.jpg

I'm sure i'll change my mind in a few days, but for TODAY I think these two lights are everything I need. I've got a tailcap switch on the way for the MagSD, and then i'll be perfect. The ExE mod is a perfect EDC for me, and the MagSD is a throw monster. Thanks to everyone here on CPF for guiding me toward these great lights!

schiesz

Last edited: