Hurry up guys last call!!!18 fantastic prizes ending monday the 22nd.

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
A raffle is going on at EDCF to attempt to provide a little bit more assistance.

http://edcforums.com/index.php?topic=533.0

Prize Picture area:

This is item number 1 in the raffle. This is a creation of a Bwaites from CPF, on the outside it is a maglite, on the inside it is something else. Codeman did a great job in his post in another section of this forum and I am stealing from that post to let those of you who are not aware of this light to understand what it is.

You have to look at this information.

Fire & Eggs
Comparison Shots with high beam headlights, Thor 10MCP, and a Polaris 75W flood
Comparison with a stock 3D Mag (3rd picture down)
Comparison with Surefire E2e

[quote author=Codeman link=topic=533.msg6907#msg6907 date=1147287057]

For anyone who doesn't know about the USL, check out the field testing and review threads in the USL Thread Index that I maintain over on CPF. If you know your lumens, the USL uses a 3,500-4,000 lumen rated Osram bulb with well over 2,000 lumens out the front. This is a 2D-sized light that looks pretty much like a stock Mag. Well, that is, until you turn it on.

Here's a few pics I took of the prototype. The cells used in the production models actually increased output slightly.

0211usl1street4sv.png

Down my street, ambient light

0212usl1street7kn.png

Down my street, USL

0213usl1street4sn.png

Across my street, ambient light

0214usl1street7fw.png

Across my street, USL

0300usl1downstreetambient9vt.png

Down my street, ambient on a foggy night

0301usl1downstreetusl0yo.png

Down my street, USL on a foggy night

[And for a few recognizable landmarks in London being lit by the USL, go here and here.

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
[/quote]

This is item number 2 in the raffle. Cold Steel make this. This modle is thicker in the blade than I realised, I had not seen one of these in person. I think it will hold up perfectly to tough use. Thanks Topper
raffle2.JPG

This is item number 3 in the raffle. A very nice Surfire light, These are fantastic. Thanks Topper.
raffle3.JPG

This is item number 4 in the raffle. The clip goes on the belt and the light is attached as a cellphone would be, very secure set up. Thanks Topper
raffle4.JPG

This is item number 5 in the raffle, I think this item does not need much of a description on this forum, a fantastic item. Thanks Malcontent.
auction5.jpg.jpg

This is item number 6 in the raffle, This looks very nice, I have not looked at this model before. Thanks Codeman
raffle6.gif

This is item number 7 in the raffle, I had not seen these before. Is that a waist strap on it? That looks good. Thanks Lowworm
victravel.jpg

This is item number 8 in the raffle, a very nice familiar Swiss product. Definately and EDC SAK. Thanks Pipedreams.
raffle7.jpg

This is item number 9 in the raffle, This is really pretty. I have not seen one of these before. I like it.
Thanks marcspar.
raffle9.jpg

This is item number 10 in the raffle, This looks to be very compact and easy opening. I bet it is a fine EDC tool. Thanks Sharpdogs
raffle10.jpg

This is item number 11 in the raffle, The 9p is a Surefire classic, a great light. I am not sure if this one has the round bezle or the anti-roll bezel that is pictured.
raffle11.jpg

Item number 12, I don,t know what color this one is but what is special about this is the SMJ-PR LED
I will ask for more information and try to get a picture. Thanks 1331

Item 13, flashlight says it is lightly used but the photo of the item looks like it has been hardly used at all. This looks very EDCable Thanks Flashlight, glad you came over and joined us.
raffle.jpg

This list has grown

Last edited:

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: NRA Benefit raffle part 2 at EDCF

Hey CPF peeps - don't miss out on this raffle!

brough

Newly Enlightened

:wow: One of the prizes is a USL.

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast

while this is not going to be near as big as the last one. There are some great prizes.

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*

Jon,

I cannot thank you enough for this gesture. This is very, very nice of you to do and I am very grateful and humbled by it. Thank you so much. :)

If anyone here has not checked out EDC it is well worth it. Jon's forum really fills a nitch that I feel has been missing on the internet. I really love going over there and reading everything.

Hey did you say USL??? Wow!! Forget the raffle and just give me the light! :lolsign: Just kidding, but boy would I like to own a light like that!

Thanks again Jon and God bless,
Jeff

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: NRA Raffle Part2 featuring a USL

The USL is quite cool. It is strange being able to start fires with a beam of light.

marcspar

Enlightened

and to cut that beam of light.....

I'll donate a NIB BenchMark Rolox, a great little knife for edc with a unique opening mechanism.

The box says "model 9235775 - VIPER LTWT BLK HNDL BLACK CRDR SHTH"

I'll post the same on edcforums.

Marc

Topper

Flashaholic*

Count me in for donating
1 G2Z-od
1 Cold Steel SRK
1 Pentagon PX2

might want to check this out...might even want to donate something
I plan on winning the USL of course :whistle: (my plans have not been working out lately) :laughing:
Topper :)

Topper

Flashaholic*

marcspar said:
and to cut that beam of light.....

I'll donate a NIB BenchMark Rolox, a great little knife for edc with a unique opening mechanism.

The box says "model 9235775 - VIPER LTWT BLK HNDL BLACK CRDR SHTH"

I'll post the same on edcforums.

Marc

That is a neat knife that most folks can't open when you hand it to them.
I have one somewhere and a couple of the CRKT models.
BenchMarks do not come cheap.
Topper :)

marcspar

Enlightened

It definately is fun to hand to someone and see if they can open it!

Marc

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast

It makes it easier to track the information, they will be going out there to get the numbers. I suppose it could be done differently. Marc and Green will be handling the data.