Paypal locked my account - why? This is why

nerdtoy

Newly Enlightened
:awman:
Since 1999 I have had the account and it did about 150 dollars in the past years, suddenly we open the lighting business H&K Technologies LLC EIN#13-4318197
D&B NUMBER: 62-129-7337
Owner and CEO: HELEN NARDELLE - my Wife.
NOTE: I AM ADDING MY MEDICAL REPORT TO EXPLAIN WHY I HAVE THESE PROBLEMS. MY FINGERS USED TO FIND THE KEYS BETTER THEN THEY DO THESE DAYS.

Paypal suddenly says since there is a lot of sales over 1000.00 in the past month, there could possibly be someone using my account and for my protection they froze and limited all activity. I am using it because its all I have left in this world down here in New Orleans to make a living so yes there is suddenly activity, all legal. I faxed them my Drivers license, social security card, business license, wife' same, number displayed above and every thing else insame that they requested including itility bills in our names at the address on the account, this is not good enough for them to klist the freeze and restrictions so I am asking for money orders and checks to be made out to H&K Technologies LLC on all auctions. I have closed all but my one auction under hktacticalequipment and the HID Light on ebay ID realnola which I am merging with my ebay account hktacticalequipment that ha a feedback of 128 positives and is 100% negative free. I am currently at war with Paypal:touche: and I am going to do everything in my power to fix this problem but I am told by many that they can hold all my funds and freeze my account for however long they wish. This is completely unfair and if anyone has any questions to our legitimacy and authenticity I will gladly fax our business license to you and you may also inquire about our D&B number, its free to investigate our business practices.

With everythign I lost in Katrina, all the rescuse work I did, all the help I have given - karna has decided to destroy what life I have left. I am leaving this business completely to my wife at this point and honestly considering entering the hospital before I do something stupid to myself, I can no longer take any more of this negative destructive metal or government abuse and at the end of my rope.

Helen is the owner and she will honor all purchases made on ebay and everything is 100% legal 0 we are authoris=zed to do business withe the federal government thtough CCR and other GSA forms we have completed, I want youto know that Helen is in full control and this very well may be the last of the business she conducts because it has taken everything - all my childrens food, utilities, truck notes and finances have been being paid through the business account so ther is little left in the way of finances for her business. I want to leave this world so bad but I am NOT going to give up the fight with PayPal before. I can't take much mor eof this mess and cant even begin to describe everythign that has went weong for us since the storm. You can read my miserable life here http://www.realnola.com

The business will remain open till all auctions and deals have been completed and shipped , the web site for that is http://www.hktactical.us

Donation buttons are lseless, they have that disabled also, ay money sent will go straight to paypal and remain in their possession and I am not allowed to touch any funds in the account so please do not donate to use using paypal

Our address is
Helen Nardelle & family
1312 Neyrey Dr.
The greater New Orleans Area
Metairie, Louisiana

appreciated and sorry to lay this out but its only fair that everyone know what is going on.
If you have any question to our legality and legiit status, we will be happy to fax our business license and everything else paypal asked for except our social security numbers for reasons I am sure yo understand.

Thanks so much in advance for everyting everyoen has done to help and I appreciate your friendshships we have developed, I will not forget everyones kind gestures and help they have offered.

Very sincerey yours,
Kevin M. Nardelle
504-833-3624 Home
504-415-4775 Cell (disconnection pending on both home an cell phones soon.) :xyxgun:
mymedical.jpg

Last edited:

PEU

Flashlight Enthusiast
I feel for you Kevin, because I also suffered the frozen account from paypal. And as with you, they asked a lot of papers, hours on the phone and I felt terrible.

But again, as you, I didnt gave up, even after they said they didn't want me as a customer anymore, I insisted, insisted, insisted & insisted to talk with a supervisor and finally we managed to find a solution. I felt terrible for the 10 days it took to resolve, but since then, no problems.

Its the sudden surge in activity that triggered their alarms, once you show them that you are legit, they will reinstate your account. And call them, bug them a lot on the phone, is waaay faster than the deadly wait for their replies...

from: https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_contact-phone
PayPal Customer Service Agents are available to help you during the following times:

4:00 AM PDT to 10:00 PM PDT Monday through Friday
6:00 AM PDT to 8:00 PM PDT on Saturday and Sunday

Call us at: 1-402-935-2050 (a U.S. telephone number)

GOOD LUCK

Pablo

Jumpmaster

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you have a D&B number, why are you using PayPal of all things instead of getting a merchant account????? PayPal is notorious for freezing accounts without reason.

Contact the attorney general for your state. They can help you recover your funds from PayPal. If you go onto www.paypalsucks.com, they should have more info.
http://www.paypalsucks.com/frozen-accounts.shtml

If you are truly concerned about another tragic hurricane hitting the NOLA area, it might be a good time to move. I do not live in Beaumont anymore, for instance.

Due to buget cuts in the agency I worked for (funds being reallocated to help Katrina victims is what I was told), I don't have a job now and don't have any money. Sorry. Wish they would give you some of that money.

JM-99

Last edited:

Ken_McE

Flashlight Enthusiast
What is all that lead doing in your system? You might want to flush it out before you make any big decisions, that stuff will screw up your thinking.

Illum

Flashaholic
Jeezez, I've never seen lead poisoning this high before...:awman:
then again, Ive only seen my own lab report and a few other family members...

Newbie speculation here, but um...Have you been working in any industrial area where water is polluted
or
in the past you've based your diet on Tuna?

nerdtoy

Newly Enlightened
Ken_McE said:
What is all that lead doing in your system? You might want to flush it out before you make any big decisions, that stuff will screw up your thinking.

I have so much lead in my system that its terminal if I do not get an IV ONCE A WEEK for the next THREE YEARS! This is another reason I validate to forget living and get ready to die. I am in the same boat as my wife with the lead, drinking out of a house with lead piping for 5 years uptown new orleans did us in and we are damaged beyond what you can imagine. I have to spell check everyting I write, I have no more decent memory and short term is gone completely and the headaches are enough to want to put an axe through my head.

I should be on disability but it would net me 100 a month and forbid us from running any legitimate business. We are diaabled yes but we are fighting it however, I am getting tired of all the "screw Kevin and his family" junk I get from the government, local people who claim to be hiring people with my ability and so on. I wake up to find out what else bad has happened or will happen, my life realyl stinks and my PTSd from Katrina makes it 10 times worse on top of the deperssion I already have to begin with.

I just got back home after leaving my wife and heading out to the awamp to make myself a fire and think things through for a while. The original plan I wont even write here but its simple, if I didnt have bad luck I would have none at all. Since the storm nothign has went right. i was let go from my job because I am white and I have to get an IV once a week and the management didnt believe my illness was real. read about what happened at my job, racism to the max so should I be happy? I have not ereceived a dime frmo th feds in aid from SBA or FEMA and we were denied because we stayed and did search and rescue work with the police and fire department. How is that for a thanks.
The Katrina Experience
http://thekatrinaexperience.blogspot.com/
:thumbsdow

I am sorry this got off topic but I am just flipping out mentally and physically not paypal has me in a bind and my wifes business is going to be trashed.

Last edited:

magic79

Enlightened
Forget PayPal...get a merchant Visa account. It's not difficult to do and if you have a relationship with a banker, it shouldn't take too long. There is no reason not to take credit cards directly.

nerdtoy

Newly Enlightened
Look at the bottom line, this was the straw and broke my back so to speak but cosider since Aug 29th 2004 I have a straw breaking my back a little at a time tlll its just done, it cant take any more - its finished.

I am turning over all my help and work to my Wife and will asisst her and let her take the controlls for now. I cant talk to another paypal person any more with out losing it and that is very far from who I am as a person. I am a loving, caring, and sensitive person with a lot of experience and history under me belt thats now actually useless. I am a great people person and known and liked by a lot of good people but I just cant cope any more. Mentaly I am just in a blender with everything that going on. Imagine just this alone, imagine everyone you almost know entirely including half the City and outer town Metairie like my area is FOR SALE and they dont want to come back. Everyone is moving away. I am stuck unfortunately.

One good thing, my house is paid for and inherited by my Wife's dad whos name its on it so I dont hav eto worry about a house note for the most part. that is, and they dont like me, they are stuck in the 40s and 50's people.

That about where I am at and what with me right now. Paypal is teh straw, I cant believe they would do that to me, i have done them nothing and gave them a proper business setup with them and now I get dumped on and business out of commission for the most part.

vortechs

Enlightened
Lightmeup said:
Just keep on their case and give them the information they want and they should unfreeze your account. Eventually.

In the meantime, take advantage of the situation to find all the alternatives to PayPal. This would be a good opportunity to get set up to take credit cards directly, if you are not already. There are also services that can process credit card and PayPal payments for you (I believe one is called CCnow, but I've never researched them). From the advice that's been posted here it sounds like others have had similar problems and overcome them, so I'm sure you'll overcome this as well.

chesterqw

Flashlight Enthusiast
damn whack! paypal is now gettin gay. all this stuff proof that all paypal workers are gay!

they are sick people who likes to see people suffer...papertards is the name for them!

can't the police help? or some other police like stuff?

Raven

Enlightened
With all the complaints against this company why hasn't there ever been a federal investigation.

blindsided

Banned
paypal controls all of the money, the government has nothing to do with them. It really can be so frustrating because you cannot do anything about them. They locked my account because my brother, from the same home/ip sold something illegit on ebay and they locked his account, then of course because of my ip from the same house they locked my account. its still locked now, i think i'll try to get it undone, but of course its just that they dont care.

Because they already have our money locked up, and then we are always under their control trying to get our money out ur turn our accounts back on. I agree its ridic but if you want the best exchange rate pretty much, its good. Try to use some other program though, egold or just legit credit card acceptors from your bank. You can get a dba (doing business as) from your local dmv for like $25 and then go to your bank and set up a merchant account and establish legitimate credit card acceptors for youself. its actually really simple.

Last edited:

Lightmeup

Enlightened
Paypal falls outside the Federal Banking regulations. There is no deposit insurance if they go bankrupt, in which case you would lose all of your money. They can freeze your account and sit on the money anytime they choose for as long as they choose. They play by their rules only, and their rules always means you lose. They are an accident waiting to happen. Naive people who have not had any problems with them for years think they're great. Until they get screwed. That's why I never let anything significant accumulate in my account.

nerdtoy

Newly Enlightened
Read the agreement, paypal reserves the right to access YOUR BANK ACCOUNT FOR FIVE YEARS after you close your account. They have more power and fall under the same runes as the IRS, you cant fight them and everythign is on you. They are not required to prove or do anything.

I am finished, this was all we had left to finance our family and try to keep the business running. I last home last night with intention of doing somethind stupid, I went deep into the swamp and made myself a camp and thought things through. I am not going to give paypal anything else, they have everything already, every single piece of legal paper showing we are who we are ad our legal business. they again told me it means nothing to them that we are in a Katrina zone and he fact that I am using paypal to support my family meant nothting. i cant expect people to feel sorry for me buecause so many have lost so much more but somehow they all get this imennse federal aid and all this money - most of them have new homes now in other states. These were the section eight people on welfare, they have everything now - we are now them but dont qualify for help - go figure. And to think I saved some of their lives just burns my butt. Next storm I am for myself and not working rescue or running anyt boats! :xyxgun:

Nobody seems to get the big picture, I cant get a merchant account from my bank right now and nobody wants to do business with bidpay or any of those other companies nobody is even signed up for. If more easy for them to just buy from a competitor which I wish the best of luck.

Our business is for the most part closed, there is no money to keep it going.

nerdtoy

Newly Enlightened
PS: Regarding H&K Technoligies LLC - locked Paypal

H&K Technoliges LLC
Its owned and operated by:
Helen Nardelle
1312 Neyrey Dr.
Jefferson, LA

I am leaving it in her capable hands, if it were up to me I would cose it and liquidate everything but she is the CEO so its in her hands now.
[email protected]