Not open for further replies.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
delete me im getting to gabby again lol

Last edited:

Topper

Flashaholic*
Re: took the bus today

That is great Raggie! I am proud of you! I can be uncertain when around other people and have to be careful not to be aggressive nor think other people are to me (its a touchy kinda thing). I got a good idea maybe to help that buss ride. Take your radio or MP3? plugged up with head phones and nod your head up and down move your shoulders a little. You do not even need it turned on, another good one is get a cell phone (it don't have to work) put on one of the ear things and talk up a storm most folks will leave you alone. :whistle:
Topper :)

raggie33

*the raggedier*
man i almsot didnt get off the bus cause one buss the redline one dont have the dang pull cord and .i was a tad nervess about speaking up.the buss here are small.the redline is smaler there is a blue line a gold line and red .i figured ya have to take the red to the blue to get to walmart or the mall or target aint sure where the gold goes.the shedules arent to clear

Topper

Flashaholic*
Try to sit up close to the buss driver and ask a question if you need to, no time to be shy when your on a buss and not sure where it is going. I do think it is a good thing to try to get better at riding one. I rode a buss from Columbus Ga to Washinton D.C. when I was 15 all alone. I was scared the whole time it took 21 hours (we stopped at every little town in between) but I did it cuz I had to.
Topper :)

Status
Not open for further replies.