• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Nano Spot

For sale: my spot in the infamous "Batch Six" of the Nano project. In January of 2005, I purchased the following package from andrewwynn's nano pre-pay:

Two (2) Nano AAA Lights
4 Batteries
1 Charger
1 Body, USB w/110V Adapter
Upgraded emitters for both lights

Total investment: $247.00

These lights are in Batch #6, the very next batch scheduled for delivery.

I am looking to get back my investment only. Not looking for profit. Therefore, the cost for the above package is exactly what I've got in it.

PayPal only. Shipping would be provided directly from andrewwynn when the lights are ready.

First to reply in this thread with "I'll take it" gets the package.

SOLD.

Last edited:

fore

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Two Light Nano Package Spot

Bump for Dad. Sorry to see you selling your spot especially after waiting so long and when the end looks so near. This looks like a good deal for whoever picks it up. Good luck with the sale.

Cliffnopus

Enlightened

arewethereyetdad said:
PSM, I could split the set. Yaesumofo wants just one light, too. I'll contact him and get back to you. Thanks!
If he doesn't take the spot, I will be happy to take it.

Cliff

andrewwynn

Flashlight Enthusiast

work out any details and email me at flashlight@rouse dot com the package comes with an extra battery for each light. let me know if the details are worked out.. i will sell an add'l charger if somebody were to need it if it's split up... it sounds like a spli-up deal is close to the works.. let me know.

if nobody needs the charger just let me know.. you can figure out the retail value of the effective packages you'd end up with and i can refund the difference to Troy.

-awr

andrewwynn said:
work out any details and email me at flashlight@rouse dot com the package comes with an extra battery for each light. let me know if the details are worked out.. i will sell an add'l charger if somebody were to need it if it's split up... it sounds like a spli-up deal is close to the works.. let me know.

if nobody needs the charger just let me know.. you can figure out the retail value of the effective packages you'd end up with and i can refund the difference to Troy.

-awr

Andrew, cliffnopus has purchased one half of this two-light set. He gets the charger, too. E-Mail sent to you with that same info.

Regentag

Banned

With sincere apologies to Troy... I'm going to step on this thread.

Besides the free bump, he shouldn't be selling his spot anyway! The NANO is an awesome little light, and *everyone* knows Troy has a "thing" about brass.

Ok, now to the thread-trodding. Andrew - can Ijust order a spare battery and a charger from you for my NANO? If so, point me tot he right place, or PM me with the details if you can. Thanks!

And now back to your regularly scheduled program.

Cheers,

PSM, yaesumofo has deferred, so the other half of this duo is all yours. PM sent with PayPal addy. Thank you, Brandon. :rock:

Reg, appreciate the plug, but I plan to survive in a nanoless world.

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

One quick question, if were splitting the cost down the middle, ($123) what exactly is in each "Package" to make this even for both parties???

As I understand it, there are two lights and two sets of batteries, but only one charger. The charger's going in Cliffnopus' half, but Andrew can include a charger in yours, too, he tells me.

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

Troy Wait dont do it!

After paying for 4 bezel rings and a 27LT AND the upcoming Torch from Mac, I simply cant afford this right now!

I showed major interest in this UNTIL Don posted his 2 sales threads! Sorry man!

ernsanada

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Nano Spot

1 Year! WoW!
Christo_pull_hair.gif

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

Radio said:
I can't even find a pic, I'm interested but am clueless about this light, link to actual sale would help.
You want this, trust me. I already own one, same exact size as an Arc AAA but way brighter and 3 stage!

Image-BB5CD5FD4C4311DA.jpg

That picture shows in order:
Arc AAA, Nano, Peak 2N, Arc AA.

nano6ce.jpg

andrewwynn

Flashlight Enthusiast

I will add in a second charger into the deal as mentioned so that both 'halves' will have a complete set. Let me know if it doesn't sell by wed i should be able to take care you at that point.

-awr