UK 2AAA MINI LIGHT 0.97 $ AT WALMART

artar

Enlightened
97 cent?! we here in europe have to pay 20 EURO!
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

You're sooooo lucky. I rushed to my closest Walmart Supercenter and couldn't find one...

How many they have? What colors? Can you send me one? Please...

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
This makes me feel rather queasy! 97 cents?!?!?!
shocked.gif

My local supermarket only has a cheap-and-nasty-looking 2 c cell EverReady thing for £6.50- about $10. Probably with a beam worse than a Maglite that`s just been dropped and it`s bulb got knocked sideways. They also have the rubber red and black 2 AA Energizer one for about £4/$7.50 but that`s it- no others. I used to have one of those. Beam`s OK, bit dim. (hey- with reviews like that I can just tell my new site`s going to be a success!!)

97c is about 50 pence. 50 pence won`t buy you one AAA battery in most places here!

This world is seriously messed up!

And now the bit you can see coming a mile off- any chance of picking up one for me? Please? I can do Paypal or can mail you a dollar bill! Shipping by USPS air shouldn`t be much for a small one like that. Let me know?

grin.gif
shocked.gif
tongue.gif

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
Remarkable
rolleyes.gif
-especially since major websellers get $5.50-US. just for the xenon element by itself....
shocked.gif

4 years ago, I found the UKE light at Wally's, and snatched it up at $5.97!......
grin.gif

p.s.-2 years ago, I bought 3 more-$3.50 ea.(closeout from Smoky Mountain Knives), but found they only had the Krypton bulb in them instead of the Xenon -(only 2/3 as bright)
frown.gif

Xenon

Enlightened
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ssteven1:
today I was at walmart looking for the legend LX. They didn't have it.
frown.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
. I picked up the doublebarrel keychain.
smile.gif
As I checked out, I noticed the UK 2AAA side by side on the self at the cashier. Only 97 cent. These light are bright and small. I love them
grin.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The UK 2AAA is one of the best and cheapest light to get. Very good light output for 2AAA. It cost US9.00 here.

Here's a good review by Craig..

UK2AAA

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Might be annoying to ask, but it would be cool if you picked up some and would move them to us. I'll bet we could make it worth your trouble.

Joe S.

ssteven1

Newly Enlightened
today I was at walmart looking for the legend LX. They didn't have it.
frown.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
. I picked up the doublebarrel keychain.
smile.gif
As I checked out, I noticed the UK 2AAA side by side on the self at the cashier. Only 97 cent. These light are bright and small. I love them
grin.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Originally posted by Xenon:
[QB]The UK 2AAA is one of the best and cheapest light to get. Very good light output for 2AAA. It cost US9.00 here.

Where did you got it for US9? Thinking of getting some for myself.

Xenon

Enlightened
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by holography:
Originally posted by Xenon:
[QB]The UK 2AAA is one of the best and cheapest light to get. Very good light output for 2AAA. It cost US9.00 here.

Where did you got it for US9? Thinking of getting some for myself.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I got it from Sng Arms at Beach Road. Lots of UKE lights there. After getting the UK2AAA, try to apply Writerite on the lens as it helps smoothen out the beam.

PhotonRanger

Newly Enlightened
When I took my UK2AAA to the Wal-Mart at New Hope Commons between Chapel Hill and Durham, all they said was "nice light, where did you get it?"

I really want another one (cheap) so I can keep one with the regular bulb and one with the red LED that I got from Bright Guy - please tell....

ssteven1

Newly Enlightened
the walmart that i got the lights at was the walmart in High Point NC. All the lights had red bodies. they are on a rack near the cashiers at the front near cigaretes. I have not been able to get back up there so I don't know how many they have left.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I just left the High Point Walmart, looked all around the front of the store, no UK 2AAAs that I could find.

Joe

Empath

Flashaholic
The UK 2AAA was a feature impulse item a couple or three years ago at the checkout stands of Walmarts. It was available for several weeks. It seems it sold for about $2.99. I would imagine that UK doesn't mind selling this low, since replacement lamps for it are about $5 or $6.

I've noticed on my last couple of trips to Walmart that the whole store is putting some of their older merchandise they are clearing out on end displays and marking them down at a price that insures clearance. I'd suspect that the Walmart with the light for 99 cents found some in their warehouse and cleared them out quickly.