Delivery time from qualitychinagoods site

HaPPI

Newly Enlightened
Wholesale site uses express shipping, week to two weeks. Retail site two weeks to three by airmail. The variability is usually to get stock and fill the order. I've been waiting for replacement of defective lights for a month, though.

HaPPI

daloosh

Flashaholic*,
Exactly, it's waiting for stock that held me up (about 3 wks), then it was just over a week to my doorstep. No problems, tho.
daloosh

mdocod

Flashaholic
cool- someone asked something I was already pondering about... I'd been waiting almost a week since order placed... I generally expect 2-3 weeks from china by air-mail but am hoping for faster...

AW ships cells from somewhere over there.. both my orders with him have arrived in less than a week from order date... However... both times I ordered ultrafires (once from Tradedigit, again from Ioak Store ebay), it took quite awhile... 3 weeks from Ioak, and well over a month from Tradedigit.

I think delivery times from china are really hit and miss to be honest... minor things can cause huge delays it would seem.

can't wait to get the 100LED shower head!

paulr

Flashaholic
You can't really rely on consistent shipping speed in the international post. Generally it takes 1-2 weeks but I've had it take months. If you need it by a certain date, you have to buy locally and pay a lot more :shrug:.

OpticalSerenity

Newly Enlightened
What is the difference between the wholesale site and the retail site? What do you lose out on with the lower prices on wholesale site? Is it slower?

cd-card-biz

Enlightened
OpticalSerenity said:
What is the difference between the wholesale site and the retail site? What do you lose out on with the lower prices on wholesale site? Is it slower?
From what I can tell -

Retail Site: "Free" shipping, no minimum order.

Wholesale Site: $200 minimum order else 50% shipping charge. Faster shipping service? (not sure about this).

Also noticed, torch holsters available for individual sale on wholesale site. Not listed on retail site except as an add-on for individual lights.

Here are shipping terms for wholesale site which may be more clear:
http://www.szwholesale.com/shipping.php?osCsid=b58cfdce307caf6f0a2530b064f3e28b

HTH