Merri got a new job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
As the old timers know, with flashlights I have had the help of my wife Merri for the past 3 years. She helped me with the old business and then again with the new business by answering emails, phones, shipping, warranty repairs, production training, production management, organizing so many things, etc.

Good and bad news. The good news is she found a job paying substantially more and she was looking for a change to something new. She's moving from a warehouse to a high rise. The bad news is I don't know of anyone who could replace her job here. Time will tell. Merri has been training several people in the office to take over various tasks. She starts her new job Wednesday the 17th. Feel free to send her an email thanking her for her contribution to the flashlight business.

Thank you Merri!

Peter

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats to Merri :D

She has been a nice and helpful in taking care of my (unusual) order.
hope she enjoy the new job as much as (if not more) the old one :thumbsup:

Grox

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congratulations Merri!

Thanks for all your wonderful support throughout the years! You are one of the nicest people in the flashlight business and I'm sure you will be sorely missed.

Cyclops942

Flashlight Enthusiast
Somewhere in the vicinity of Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Congratulations, Merri, and best of luck! I know from personal experience that you'll be missed by the customers, so I'm sure you'll be missed by your co-workers, too.

You always were so pleasant on the phone and in the emails, and getting to meet you and Peter in person was a real treat. Keep coming to the flashoholic get-togethers, and I'll try harder to get Kim to come to more.

icecube

Newly Enlightened
Wish her lots of happiness...

Many thanks...

GopherthearcaaasshesentwerewonderfulGopher

Blazorax

Newly Enlightened
Congratulation on the new job Merri :) New job bring new opportunities ... wish you all the best.

bkkd

Newly Enlightened
wowowowowowow fenix is hiring?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Merri...

Best wishes to you...from a "voice from the past." :p

I miss the "good ol` days", so to speak, and I`m sure I`m not alone with that thought. Times, of course, always change, and this will be another new part of your life. I truly wish you well.

You and Peter deserve the best!

:) :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.