• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTT Brass Lion Cub and Lion Head

Praxis

Enlightened
I have a like-new brass Lion Cub and matching Lion Head available for trade. Includes a stainless pocket clip and the upgrade kit from The Sandwich Shoppe with Mc-20 reflector and spare UCL lense. Will include original reflector too. I'd like to trade the Cub and Lion Head as a set if possible.

Looking for rare or unique Aleph lights, or other McGizmo lights. A McLuxIII-T would be of particular interest. Also interested in Mini-HID lights. Please PM me or e-mail me at [email protected] with any questions or offers.

Thanks!!
Ben

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
I have a like-new brass Lion Cub and matching Lion Head available for trade. Includes a stainless pocket clip and the upgrade kit from The Sandwich Shoppe with Mc-20 reflector and spare UCL lense. Will include original reflector too. I'd like to trade the Cub and Lion Head as a set if possible.

Looking for rare or unique Aleph lights, or other McGizmo lights. A McLuxIII-T would be of particular interest. Also interested in Mini-HID lights. Please PM me or e-mail me at [email protected] with any questions or offers.

Thanks!!
Ben

:wow:
I do believe a MiniHID would be a good trade, my Brass cub I recieved in a trade from DigDugg is one of my favorite lights! I traded him for a SureFire M6, best trade I have ever done! Trust me folks, this puppy is bright. Its my brightest single celled led light! Yes brighter than my turbo PD! So if you have a Mini or McGizmo laying around, I would be all over this! Only 80 Brass cubs in existance today, endangered species for sure!! Oh My! With the Lion head, warn the neighbors. Because the cub roars into action with mega throw!

EDIT: Pic for the newbies, the only thing in cluded is the light and the lionHead, not the two tails or the laynard.

BrassyCub002.jpg

Last edited:

Praxis

Enlightened
PoliceScannerMan, thanks for the great picture for this thread. My photo skills are very poor.

Any interest out there? I'm really interested in a Mini-HID or a McGizmo light, but I'm happy to consider other offers!