edc combo

bkkd

Newly Enlightened
heya all, just got my arcp aaa, and instead of trying to compair it to other stuff out there, why not just leave it on the keychain and carry it as back up? here is what i carry most days, the fenix along with the arc, with the glock 19 and rittergrip, its about all i could ever need, cept mebbe a good mini tool that i have not decided on yet.

the arc does indeed have somewhat of a blue tint, but as has been already said its really not that distracting in real life use, its plenty bright enuff for a key chain light, and from what i can see, its brighter than the various other coin cell keychain lights. all in all im not displeased with it.........most it will probley get used for is the occasional co-worker bathroom attack........i.e. turning the lights off at the most inappropriate time......but it will be there when i need it.........

fenix l1p........what hasnt been said already? a great light with run time issues. tho it is bright and i do like it a lot.

rittergrip benchmade........bulletproof knife, the sharpest i have ever taken out of the box from the factory, very happy with it.....

glock 19........one of the worlds most respected carry guns........ditto very happy with it.

galco matrix mx7 holster, this has got to be one of the best under 20 buck ccw holsters out there, high ride and close to body fit, conceals well with just a shirt pulled over it.

well there ya have it, my every day carry in a nutshell.

Picture152.jpg

good night and good luck...................