Did ARC ever make an N-cell light ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

randyo

Enlightened
N-cell, either production or prototype? I bought this on ebay about 4 or 5 months ago. The seller thought it was a prototype Peak light, but now that I own a Peak N-cell head, I don't think this one came from Peak. It looks more like an ARC style head, and the Peak head sits too far out of the body when it makes contact and turns on. Perhaps a clone? Anyone see one of these before?

Shasta%20Head%20Problem.jpg

bobisculous

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a Peak Proto thats a 2-N cell with a different LED on each end. It looks just like this except twice as long. I bought it on the idea that it was a Peak LED Proto as well, cant argue that it is or is not.

But as far as I know, Arc never made an N cell light in any way.

-Cameron

daloosh

Flashaholic*,
Brock (Jets22) made a whole series of N-cell tails for the Arc heads awhile back. His opened at the tail for the battery and had a cutout for the ring to fit and still stand in candle mode. Also, the knurling went almost the length of the tail, so this picture doesn't look like the ones I have.

Mine (in black) has been on my keychain nonstop for the last couple years, all the coating is worn away, but it works like day one. My wife EDCs a silver one, and I have an HA natural one in the safe.

daloosh

Status
Not open for further replies.