E2 LED MOD in E2e

axolotls

Enlightened
Anyone have Brad's LED mod for the E2 and have tried to use it in an E2e?

Lazily Yours,

Ax-man-do

Lux Luthor

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't have one, but I wonder what ever happened to Brad. Is it possible he escaped flashaholic addiction? He may have made CPF history.
shocked.gif

DonL

Enlightened
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by axolotls:
Anyone have Brad's LED mod for the E2 and have tried to use it in an E2e?

Lazily Yours,

Ax-man-do
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've never heard that they don't use the same lamp assemblies, so I wouldn't see why not.

DavidW

Flashlight Enthusiast
There is one slight difference. But I think it will only matter with the HOLA assembly. There's a groove around the E2e LA. I suspect the HOLA will have extra material to keep these from being used in E2 LA's. The LED mod should fit both as long as it's based on the MN03. Which is used in both lights.

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't have one, but I wonder what ever happened to Brad. Is it possible he escaped flashaholic addiction? He may have made CPF history

He`s not the only one. Ken just mentioned Gadget, but also don`t forget the likes of Peter PeLu Ludwig and Philip Phantomas Freytag. There have been others too....

There are only three cures for Flashaholism (or Torchius-Addictitis to give the official medical term
tongue.gif
).
1. Get married. `Nuff said.
2. Get a job that consumes all of your time and leaves you tired out at the end of every day (preferrably a daytime-only job in a place that isn`t too dark).
3. Go to University. Similar to 2 (and maybe 1 if girls get involved) except accompanied by a larger alcohol intake.

I fear one or more of the above has happened to all the Flashaholics who`re currently missing in action. I suppose you could also add 4: your computer breaks down and you can`t afford a new one, but an acute Flashaholic will always find their way back here no matter what.

shocked.gif
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif

(note that I flunked Uni, my job isn`t too strenuous and frequently requires a torch or two, and I`m habitually single! No cure for me......)

axolotls

Enlightened
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lux Luthor:
I don't have one, but I wonder what ever happened to Brad. Is it possible he escaped flashaholic addiction? He may have made CPF history.
shocked.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

By accident, I found out what he's doing. He has an online store selling pocket knives. Maybe he's just lurking.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by axolotls:
By accident, I found out what he's doing. He has an online store selling pocket knives. Maybe he's just lurking.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi everyone,
Sorry I havn't been around lately but I've been busy with my online store I started last November. I'm selling pocket knives and some flashlights. It's going pretty well.

I've also been swamped at work lately. Server and network upgrades are taking up a lot of my time.

Now landscaping the front yard too. Add a wife and three children to all that and it doesn't leave much time for anything else.
I hope you are all doing well.

God bless.

Brad