Any Dog Owners ?

nighthawk

Newly Enlightened
Here's some pics of my 1 month old puppy. He's a mixed breed, dobermann and siberian husky.

dob1.jpg

dob2.jpg

dob3.jpg

He's awake from an afternoon nap and watching me typing this.

Nereus

Enlightened
I have a labrador retriever, some 3 years old male. Very cute, physically and mentally very strong and stubborn, very robust design (over 40 kg) ;) . In my absolutely objective opinion he is the greatest dog in the world :D !

-N

blake711

Newly Enlightened
Thats a cute little fellah enjoy it as you know they don't stay little very long. Here is a pic about a month ago of my two pups. The white one Boy was 5 months the girl black one was 8 months. Both right at 60 pounds in that picture and growing.
pair.jpg

Tooner

Newly Enlightened
Nighthawk
Great photos! It is so hard to get good photos of pets, especially indoor photos. That picture of him in the bowl is priceless.

Nereus
Sorry, I hate to tell you this, but I have the best dog in the world! Trixie is a mutt we got at the Humane Society. We think she is a schnocker. Half Schnauzer, half Cocker. And 100 percent very good girl. Even though she is a little goofy.

trixie19mb.jpg

trixie24ko.jpg

underdust

Newly Enlightened
Some nice looking dogs here. Here's, Neemo. He's a 4 year old retired greyhound, all-around great guy, and a definite candidate for the best dog in the world.

IMG_0725.jpg

We have another fantastic greyhound too, but I don't have any pictures of her online yet.

Last edited:

mccavazos

Enlightened
Awesome pup! I love huskies, and dobermans. Here are my too dogs 14 years old now:

Blackie (Lab mix):

DSC00466.jpg

Brownie (Chow/Bulldog Mix):

blissbrown.jpg

And in that rare texas snow:

DSC04182.sized.jpg

Orginal names, I know.

Last edited:

Tooner

Newly Enlightened
We have got some really good photographers here.
That photo of Brownie is so vivid. Keep 'em coming!:popcorn:

mccavazos

Enlightened
Tooner said:
We have got some really good photographers here.
That photo of Brownie is so vivid. Keep 'em coming!:popcorn:

I appreciate the comment, but there may be a bit of editing involved. :lolsign:

Thanks anyway!

raggie33

*the raggedier*
lol i looked at that pic l;iked 30000 times before i notced what was up with it i was like man thats familer scarey thing is that my desktop at the moment lol

underdust

Newly Enlightened
A lot of nice pictures here, and more importantly some great looking pets.

Here's our other greyhound, Dory. She's three years old, and retired as of January this year. She never fails to put a smile on my face, no matter what mood I'm in.

IMG_0788.jpg

Last edited:

chmsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
There are no dog owners -- admit it, they own us. Or at least our black lab/Heinz dog owns this household.

ATVMan

Newly Enlightened
I know hes not much of a dog but he's a 3 lb full grown long haired Chihuhua eating a baby carrot

Greta

Flashaholic
I have 8 dogs at this time... 3 English Bulldogs, 4 Cocker Spaniels and a Queensland Heeler. You all don't want me posting pictures of all of them... :D ... But this is my newest one... 5 month old Wilamina

Mina.jpg

Greta

Flashaholic
OH... and she gets the nomination for the "meanest" dog... thus we call her... "Mina"... pronounced... Meenuh. Actually... she's a total sweetheart... but typical puppy chewing and biting... especially bare toes and ankles... :eek:oo:

VWTim

Enlightened
Looks like lots of big dog owners here. We've got 2 little ones, much easier when living in a duplex. My gf has a 5 year old Yorkie, Turbo, she's about 10 lbs. And my new rescue a Min Pin named Petey, he's about 12 lbs.

Here's Turbo eating a 2 lb. beef leg bone the other day
turbiebone3.jpg

And here's one of Petey, he's a leggy b@stard
petey3.jpg