• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: U-Bin Nitrous Version Chrome McLux PD

Catman10

Enlightened
Hi All,
The light is in mint condition, and sports a Ti-bezel. The LED is a U-bin UX1J with Nexgen converter set to 1100/130. I believe there were only six of these put out. Asking $499, shipped via regular airmail to Canada and US. I accept paypal or international money order. If paying by any form of paypal, please add %3.
Thanks,
Brice

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast
Man, what a time to suffering from a migrane. If I wasn't already doubled over in pain, I certainly would be for missing this one :ohgeez:

Nice grab Fred! I'll trade you a mint "plain" chrome version :lolsign:

-DF

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
Strip the chrome off? Chrome lights are sooo purdy though! Groovy is one that comes to mind, but the curves of that light go well with it. Purple HAIII? Is that possible? Hmm I've got to see this! Are you going to anodize the Ti-bezel purple too? That'd be cool!

I bet this thing is a screamer on high. 1.1 amps!! woo!

Lips

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll swap you a black slate for the Chrommie to strip and kick-in Isaac's UWOJ I just bought... Cats, girlfriends friends, ex-wife are additional options!

Fringe

Enlightened
I KNEW you were kidding. I was about to jump through this thing and slap you. If Don found out, man, after all the craziness he went through to get the chromes right.

Mini-Moder

Enlightened
Photon, if you would like I can strip it down and re anodize in regular HAIII natural, then I can swap out the U-bin for a T-bin emitter. That way you wont feel like the odd one out with the almost one of a kind PD.

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mini-Moder said:
Photon, if you would like I can strip it down and re anodize in regular HAIII natural, then I can swap out the U-bin for a T-bin emitter. That way you wont feel like the odd one out with the almost one of a kind PD.

Might be interested, if you can also put a Joker in it for me, too. :laughing:

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have an excellent low dome 1-watt clone led here. I think that would work better than the joker. It produces white and several other "far-out" colors in the beam. Would accent the purple andodize well.